Windows 10: Visual Studio; Python Windows Desktop application

Discus and support Visual Studio; Python Windows Desktop application in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Visual Studio Community Version Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Trying to create a Python Windows Desktop application IronPython Windows Forms Application.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by johnes39, Dec 21, 2019.

1. johnes39 Win User

Visual Studio; Python Windows Desktop application

Visual Studio Community Version

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Trying to create a Python Windows Desktop application IronPython Windows Forms Application.

Selecting debug fails with a message that ronPython2.7.32 must be configured or installed.

Question: Where is the configuration option to do this?

Thanks...

John S.

:)

johnes39, Dec 21, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Python in Visual Studio Code - January 2019 Release

Read more: Python in Visual Studio Code Python at Microsoft

Brink, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Python in Visual Studio Code - January 2019 Release

Read more: Python in Visual Studio Code Python at Microsoft

Brink, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Visual Studio; Python Windows Desktop application

python tools for visual studio 2015

I am having visual studio 2015 community on my windows 10 pc. I want to make/learn python applications. But after installing python tools for visual studio I am getting an error message.
    Visual Studio; Python Windows Desktop application 653b9b30-48e1-471c-acdc-64e18a66b178.jpg

mshoaibmohi, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Visual Studio; Python Windows Desktop application

1. Visual Studio; Python Windows Desktop application - Similar Threads - Visual Studio Python

2. Unable to install python extension from visual studio code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install python extension from visual studio code: I'm trying to add the python extension from the visual studio code, at the bottom right it says "Error while installing 'Python' extension. Please check the log for more details" - under it says "try to download manually" which sends me an error code. I also have 0 experience...
  3. Unable to install python extension from visual studio code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install python extension from visual studio code: I'm trying to add the python extension from the visual studio code, at the bottom right it says "Error while installing 'Python' extension. Please check the log for more details" - under it says "try to download manually" which sends me an error code. I also have 0 experience...
  4. Unable to install python extension from visual studio code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Visual Studio Python

Visual Studio Python: I think I have a python extension missing or something because python doesn't seem to be working properly in Visual Studio Code. What can I do to resolve this problem? I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, I just really am not sure where else.here is my code: wlcm...
  6. Python Unexpected Token Syntax Error in Visual Studio Code

Python Unexpected Token Syntax Error in Visual Studio Code: G'day everyone, I have been using Python through the IDLE shell for a few months now before moving to VSCode for easier use and adding it to a Git repo without having to use Git Bash. Yesterday I was doing some practice with Read/Write file and everything was going smoothly,...
  7. Python in Visual Studio Code - January 2019 Release

in Windows 10 News
    Python in Visual Studio Code - January 2019 Release: We are pleased to announce that the January 2019 release of the Python Extension for Visual Studio Code is now available. You can download the Python extension from the Marketplace, or install it directly from the extension gallery in Visual Studio Code. You can learn more...
  8. Python in Visual Studio Code - May 2018 Release

in Windows 10 News
    Python in Visual Studio Code - May 2018 Release: We are pleased to announce that the May 2018 release of the Python Extension for Visual Studio Code is now available from the marketplace and the gallery. You can download the Python extension from the marketplace, or install it directly from the extension gallery in Visual...
  9. Python Extension for Visual Studio Code - March 2018 Release

in Windows 10 News
    Python Extension for Visual Studio Code - March 2018 Release: We are pleased to announce that the March 2018 release of the Python Extension for Visual Studio Code is now available from the marketplace and the gallery. You can the download the Python extension from the marketplace, or install it directly from the extension gallery in...
  10. Python support is now stable in Visual Studio 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Python support is now stable in Visual Studio 2017: Today we have released our next update to Visual Studio 2017, and it’s the one you’ve been waiting for. As of today, the Python development and Data Science and Analytical Applications workloads are stable and ready for production use. You can read our post on the Visual...