Windows 10: Visual Studio Team Services Update - Jan 25th 2017

Discus and support Visual Studio Team Services Update - Jan 25th 2017 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We have begun the process of deploying our sprint 112 work into production. You will see the improvements show up in your account over the next week.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Visual Studio Team Services Update - Jan 25th 2017

Source: VS Team Services Update – Jan 25 | Brian Harry's blog

:)

Brink, Jan 25, 2017
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows WDK on Visual Studio 2017 Community

John you are correct, Windows WDK is not currently supported on Visual Studio 2017. Windows WDK RS1 and RS2 are both supported on Visual Studio 2015.

Please Note: There is no need to uninstall Visual Studio 2017, you can run Visual Studio 2015 and 2017 side by side

DaveM121, Jan 25, 2017
  3. Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center v3.0 will not install

Hi Kem,

Thanks for submitting and letting us know.

Is there any word back about it yet?

Also, it seems like may be 3 distinct issues:

1. Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard center installer needs a re-release by team for that

2. Visual C++ Redistributable 2017 prerequisite package needs a fix for logic used to detect whether its been installed already or can be installed.

3. Visual C++ Redistributable 2017 is missing from Microsoft Download Center (as other users have been pointing out in response to my linked to Visual Studio bug report, stating they also can't find it because of that)

Might it be possible to report as separate issues to the appropriate team for each? Since, with my bug report to the Visual Studio team for example, linked to again below, it's been "under investigation" for a long time without any response and they don't seem
    like may be the ones to re-release that installer or update Microsoft Downloads Center.

And if was just reported to Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard center team, then none of the other larger impact issues would be resolved beyond that one installer.

My as of yet not responded to Visual Studio bug report for this:

Visual C++ 2017 Redist. (v14.0.23506.0) prevents install of VC++ 2015 Prereq. — Causing failed install of Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center v3.0.337, etc. - Developer Community

Dan Moorehead (PowerAccess & PowerSQL), Jan 25, 2017
Thema:

Visual Studio Team Services Update - Jan 25th 2017

1. Visual Studio Team Services Update - Jan 25th 2017 - Similar Threads - Visual Studio Team

2. Visual Studio 2017 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio 2017 not installing: Hello i tried to download Visual studio 2017 because of my storage to make stuff in c# but i keep getting this error i do not have any VS installed yet this error keeps popping up...
  3. Visual Studio 2017 not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio 2017 not installing: Hello i tried to download Visual studio 2017 because of my storage to make stuff in c# but i keep getting this error i do not have any VS installed yet this error keeps popping up...
  4. visual studio 2017

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    visual studio 2017: The product failed to install due to one or more package failures. You can search for solutions using the information below, retry the installation, or remove the product from your machine. Following is a collection of individual package failures. To search for existing...
  5. Visual Studio Team Services Update - May 11, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Team Services Update - May 11, 2017: As you may know, this week is the //Build conference. Along side that event, we are announcing a ton of VS Team Services enhancements, including rolling out our sprint 117 upgrade. Some of the changes are available immediately (because they were previously deployed and only...
  6. Visual Studio Team Services Update - Sept. 15

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Team Services Update - Sept. 15: This week we are deploying our sprint 123 work. Check out the release notes. There are a few things I want to highlight… New queries hub – We are on a journey to rework how some key elements of our navigation/data model work. We are changing the role of “Team” and...
  7. Visual Studio Team Services Update - Jan 6

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Team Services Update - Jan 6: Next week we will be rolling out our sprint 110 and 111 updated (we didn’t do a 110 deployment due to the holidays). You can check out the release notes for details. Please bear with us – these changes are going to roll out a bit slower than usual. As I write this, we are...
  8. Visual Studio Team Services Update – Nov 28

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Team Services Update – Nov 28: This week we are deploying our sprint 109 payload. You can read the release notes for details. There’s a few things I’m particularly excited about. Build task versioning – We had a live site incident a few months ago because we rolled out an update to a build task on...
  9. Visual Studio 2017 Roadmap

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 Roadmap: This document provides a peek into what's next for Visual Studio. It captures some of the significant features we are currently committed to, and a rough timeframe for when you can expect to see them. It is not a comprehensive list of all new features in Visual Studio, but is...
  10. Visual Studio Team Services Update - July 14

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Team Services Update - July 14: This week we are deploying our sprint 120 payload for Visual Studio Team Services. Check out the release notes for all the detail. The big news of this sprint is the new visual release definition editor that allows you to see the flow of your release through environments....