Windows 10: Visual studio

Discus and support Visual studio in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; visual studio code is not downloading in my windows 10 with 64 bit , 'This site can't be reached' comes in result . What should I do to download it ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MuhammadUmerIdreesi, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Visual studio

visual studio code is not downloading in my windows 10 with 64 bit , 'This site can't be reached' comes in result . What should I do to download it ? here is the URL

https://az764295.vo.msecnd.net/stable/1b8e8302e405050205e69b59abb3559592bb9e60/VSCodeUserSetup-x64-1.31.1.exe

Visual studio 253989f1-7060-4848-94f5-50af1ec612d0?upload=true.jpg

:)

MuhammadUmerIdreesi, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Visual studio

1. Visual studio - Similar Threads - Visual studio

2. System infected with trojan horse Skeeyah.I through Visual Studio 2017 Community version...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System infected with trojan horse Skeeyah.I through Visual Studio 2017 Community version...: My system was infected with the "Skeeyah.I" trojan horse while updating to the newest version of Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition. This would be edition 15.9.9. Everything was fine, and my system was operating properly until the update. After the update it was a...
  3. Can I integrate Windows MAP app into Visual Studio application ?

Can I integrate Windows MAP app into Visual Studio application ?: Hi, I have developed application in .net, C# and using WPF tools, for Geo Fence I need to use offline maps, can I download MAP in local machine and integrate it in my application ? if yes then how do I integrate that ?...
  4. BSOD after a Visual Studio install Reboot Error 21a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after a Visual Studio install Reboot Error 21a: Hi All, Windows 10 Pro here. Installed Visual Studio Community edition 2017, and after a reboot, I cannot get back to the system. - System has been trying to Attempt Repairs for more than a day now. - Created a bootable USB from another machine and booted into command line -...
  5. Visual studio: Error Invalid static method invocation syntax

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual studio: Error Invalid static method invocation syntax: error : Invalid static method invocation syntax: "[MSBuild]::IsRunningFromVisualStudio()". Method '[MSBuild]::IsRunningFromVisualStudio' not found. Static method invocation should be of the form: $([FullTypeName]::Method()), e.g. $([System.IO.Path]::Combine(a, b)). C:\Program...
  6. Python Unexpected Token Syntax Error in Visual Studio Code

Python Unexpected Token Syntax Error in Visual Studio Code: G'day everyone, I have been using Python through the IDLE shell for a few months now before moving to VSCode for easier use and adding it to a Git repo without having to use Git Bash. Yesterday I was doing some practice with Read/Write file and everything was going smoothly,...
  7. After uninstalling Visual Studio, I have related left over folders, can they be deleted?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After uninstalling Visual Studio, I have related left over folders, can they be deleted?: In 2017 I installed Visual Studio in order to create a program. I no longer need Visual Studio and therefore uninstalled it. After the uninstall I noticed that there are still five folders within my Program Files that I believe are related to my 2017 install of Visual...
  8. NVIDIA Cuda 10.1 now available with support for Visual Studio 2019

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Cuda 10.1 now available with support for Visual Studio 2019: CUDA 10.1 is now available for download. This version includes a new lightweight GEMM library, new functionality and performance updates to existing libraries, and improvements to the CUDA Graphs API. With CUDA 10.1, you get: cuBLASLt, a new lightweight GEMM library with a...
  9. Visual Studio 2019 Release Candidate (RC) now available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2019 Release Candidate (RC) now available: Today we’re sharing a Visual Studio 2019 Release Candidate (RC) – one of the final steps before general availability on April 2 at the virtual launch event. You can download the RC at visualstudio.com/downloads. As always, check out the release notes for the RC for all the...
  10. Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 stuck on installation at 98%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 stuck on installation at 98%: Started installation over 2 hours ago. Main log file has shown no activity for over 1 hour. Stuck at 98% on Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 preparation. Don't want to cancel as it'll delete everything that has been installed so far. Has used up 30 gigs of the system drive for...