Windows 10: visual studio

Discus and support visual studio in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had major problems with screen flickering. Not device manager so I began uninstalling apps. Then reinstalling. All of a sudden after weeks the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by grammyclown, Jan 10, 2021.

1. visual studio

I had major problems with screen flickering. Not device manager so I began uninstalling apps. Then reinstalling. All of a sudden after weeks the flickering is gone and I do not know what caused it.

I have no idea what Visual Studio is, but I uninstalled a few versions, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2013, 2017. I still have Visual C ++2015-2019 redistributable x86-14.22.27821. Do I have to download all the earlier versions or can I leave out?

Windows 10 always kept up to date

:)

grammyclown, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

visual studio

Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

visual studio

1. visual studio - Similar Threads - visual studio

2. Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program.: Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program. As a student, I have Visual Studio 2022 Preview. I installed it just yesterday and have the workloads,1. ASP.NET and Web Development2. Node.js development3. .NET Desktop Development4. Desktop Development with C++5. Universal...
  3. Laptop locks when sharing screen in zoom meeting ,also when running visual studio application

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop locks when sharing screen in zoom meeting ,also when running visual studio application: When I am sharing my screen in the zoom meeting, my laptop is getting locked...wheel spins, laptop screen goes dark. Again I need to press the power button and join the meeting.The same thing happening when I am running visual studio application in my laptop.Screen is getting...
  4. Visual Studio 2022 version 17.0 Preview 2 released

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2022 version 17.0 Preview 2 released: Summary of What's New in this Release of Visual Studio 2022 version 17.0 Preview 2 C++ You can now build and debug natively on WSL2 without establishing a SSH connection. Both cross-platform CMake projects and MSBuild-based Linux projects are supported. The v143 build tools...
  5. Visual Studio Python

Visual Studio Python: I think I have a python extension missing or something because python doesn't seem to be working properly in Visual Studio Code. What can I do to resolve this problem? I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, I just really am not sure where else.here is my code: wlcm...
  6. updated visual studio to 16.10.3 and keys double

updated visual studio to 16.10.3 and keys double: most likely I'm asking question in a wrong place but its super urgent and I cant find a category of visual studio.when I updated visual studio it started to double every letter I try to write. also doubles "Backspace" but not "Delete", noticed right and left arrows also...
  7. How to remove shared files of Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition after uninstalling it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove shared files of Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition after uninstalling it?: I just uninstalled Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition as I no longer needed it but after doing so it didn't get rid of those shared files in the C: drive. I had installed Visual Studio in D: drive. How can I remove those files from the C: drv?...
  8. I can't uninstall Visual Studio Code with Revo Uninstaller

I can't uninstall Visual Studio Code with Revo Uninstaller: Hello! I want to uninstall Visual Studio code but I can't. It says that it didn't find any uninstaller thing or something. I think that this happens because when I installed Visual Studio Code the PC's user folder name was paul_ and I changed it. Can someone help me , please?...
  9. Visual Studio Code problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual Studio Code problem: I don't even know how to ask this question, but what's up with lines being crossed out and the word Music being there. How do I turn this off? If I right click it says "replace" or "dismiss". If I choose replace it puts the word Music in there. Why does it even think I want...
  10. KB5003637 is causing ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR" in Visual Studio

KB5003637 is causing ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR" in Visual Studio: Hello,After installing the KB5003637 windows update, Visual Studio is throwing an ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR in web browsers . There is some issue with this update ?Thank you in advance...