Windows 10: Visual Studio

Discus and support Visual Studio in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shellie Warren, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Visual Studio

Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think we can not transfer the license to a new server. Therefore I think we need to purchase a new license for Visual Studio 2015? I see the latest VS has stand alone licenses for $499, Can we just purchase a new stand alone VS2015 license for $499?Thank youShellie WarrenFTC-LLC

:)

Shellie Warren, Jul 15, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jul 15, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jul 15, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Visual Studio

Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jul 15, 2022
Thema:

Visual Studio

1. Visual Studio - Similar Threads - Visual Studio

2. visual studio 2022, uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    visual studio 2022, uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit: I encountered a problem when visual studio updating to 17.9.3, it prompt that uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit showed in picture. But I am using Win10 ltsc 2021, i didn't install win11sdk!...
  3. visual studio 2022, uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    visual studio 2022, uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit: I encountered a problem when visual studio updating to 17.9.3, it prompt that uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit showed in picture. But I am using Win10 ltsc 2021, i didn't install win11sdk!...
  4. visual studio 2022, uninstalling win11sdk_windowsperformanceToolkit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. i got proxy error in visual studio code editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got proxy error in visual studio code editor: PS C:\Users\yash santosh gupta\Desktop\yash_cap08_087\cap8\Javascript\JS-Promises-Virtual-McDonald> npm install npm WARN config global `--global`, `--local` are deprecated. Use `--location=global` instead. npm ERR! code ECONNRESET npm ERR! network aborted npm ERR! network...
  6. i got proxy error in visual studio code editor

i got proxy error in visual studio code editor: PS C:\Users\yash santosh gupta\Desktop\yash_cap08_087\cap8\Javascript\JS-Promises-Virtual-McDonald> npm install npm WARN config global `--global`, `--local` are deprecated. Use `--location=global` instead. npm ERR! code ECONNRESET npm ERR! network aborted npm ERR! network...
  7. Why do I have Windows Installer Service unavailable message to Install Visual Studio 2022...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have Windows Installer Service unavailable message to Install Visual Studio 2022...: While running the Visual Studio Installer and selecting the things I want to install, just when starts to download, I get the following message: Title "Before we get started" Message "The Windows Installer Service is unavailable. Please restart your system and try again."....
  8. Why do I have Windows Installer Service unavailable message to Install Visual Studio 2022...

Why do I have Windows Installer Service unavailable message to Install Visual Studio 2022...: While running the Visual Studio Installer and selecting the things I want to install, just when starts to download, I get the following message: Title "Before we get started" Message "The Windows Installer Service is unavailable. Please restart your system and try again."....
  9. How do you set the .xaml default program for Visual Studio 2022 when the PC thinks it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you set the .xaml default program for Visual Studio 2022 when the PC thinks it is...: How do you set the .xaml default program for Visual Studio 2022 when the PC thinks it is already set for Visual Studio Code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-set-the-xaml-default-program-for-visual/763c3a3e-8a80-4088-bf38-d5d656e8cb88
  10. How do you set the .xaml default program for Visual Studio 2022 when the PC thinks it is...

How do you set the .xaml default program for Visual Studio 2022 when the PC thinks it is...: How do you set the .xaml default program for Visual Studio 2022 when the PC thinks it is already set for Visual Studio Code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-set-the-xaml-default-program-for-visual/763c3a3e-8a80-4088-bf38-d5d656e8cb88