Windows 10: Visual Studio2017

Discus and support Visual Studio2017 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm sure if I posted this before but if I did It means I haven't solved the problem cause I'm asking for help on the same topic. Alright here I go I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarieManalo1, May 22, 2019.

1. Visual Studio2017

I'm sure if I posted this before but if I did It means I haven't solved the problem cause I'm asking for help on the same topic. Alright here I go I tried downloading Visual Studio 2017 and I received this message :

" Mircosoft.Net.PackageGroup.4.7.2.Redict, version=16.0.28315.86"

Microsoft.Net.4.7.2.FullRedict.version=4.7.0.0 "

Cannot be found. So I know I just cleaned up a lot of files a few days prior so I thought I might of deleted it accidentally. So I did a system restore. But I a get this message afterwards :

" Problem with shortcut: the item 'vs_setup bootstrapper.exe' that this shortcut refers to has changed or move or shortcut no longer works properly "

How can I get version back and fix this because no matter what version of Visual Studio I tried I need that file? Can anyone help?

Marie

:)

MarieManalo1, May 22, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, May 22, 2019
  3. Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ msi wont install.

Hi,

Software conflicts are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Based on the error message you provided, an older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 is blocking the installation. We suggest uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 from the control
    panel before trying to install the new MS Visual 2017. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Programs and Features.
    • Locate Microsoft Visual 2017 C++, then click Uninstall.
    After uninstalling the program, try to install Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ again.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, May 22, 2019
  4. Visual Studio2017

microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 won't install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 is installed in your computer.

To check follow the steps:

• Type Default programs & select programs & features.
    • Check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
      is installed.
    If yes suggest you to uninstall & reinstall Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
    & check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists I would suggest you to contact the game manufacturer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Visual Studio2017

1. Visual Studio2017 - Similar Threads - Visual Studio2017

2. Visual Delights Exploring Graphics Tech"

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Visual Delights Exploring Graphics Tech": In the bustling community of local singles, conversations buzz with excitement about video cards and monitors. Enthusiasts share their experiences and recommendations for choosing the right video card to pair with a high-quality monitor, ensuring crisp visuals and smooth...
  3. Delete SAME YEAR versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete SAME YEAR versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable?: I have several releases of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable installed on my computer. I'm not talking about x86 vs x64, nor am I talking about different year versions 2005 vs 2008 vs 2010. I'm talking about different release numbers for the same year 2008. Right now...
  4. Delete SAME YEAR versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete SAME YEAR versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable?: I have several releases of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable installed on my computer. I'm not talking about x86 vs x64, nor am I talking about different year versions 2005 vs 2008 vs 2010. I'm talking about different release numbers for the same year 2008. Right now...
  5. Visual Studio WinFroms doesn't load a page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio WinFroms doesn't load a page: I can't design my app on Visual Studio and I have an old edge Can't reach this pageI'm not using HTML I'm not enabled Internet Explorer 11 from optional features...
  6. Visual Studio WinFroms doesn't load a page

Visual Studio WinFroms doesn't load a page: I can't design my app on Visual Studio and I have an old edge Can't reach this pageI'm not using HTML I'm not enabled Internet Explorer 11 from optional features...
  7. Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...: Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to properly install.https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/t/MicrosoftVisualStudioTestToolsProjFS/10636048Please see my post here about visual studio. They're saying this is a Windows...
  8. Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...

Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...: Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to properly install.https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/t/MicrosoftVisualStudioTestToolsProjFS/10636048Please see my post here about visual studio. They're saying this is a Windows...
  9. visual studio went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    visual studio went wrong: when i type my code in by key board, it says my code is wrong, while i copy my code in from another document, the ide says it's right. the thing is these two bunches of codes are entirely same!!!...
  10. visual studio went wrong

visual studio went wrong: when i type my code in by key board, it says my code is wrong, while i copy my code in from another document, the ide says it's right. the thing is these two bunches of codes are entirely same!!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. visual studio2017

2. studio2017