Windows 10: Visual Styles-Related Error

Discus and support Visual Styles-Related Error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Whenever I go to save a .gpx file in Magellan VantagePoint software, I receive the following error...Visual Styles-related operation resulted in an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by George Roberts, Jan 25, 2019.

?

How can this be corrected

1. Solution

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Help

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Visual Styles-Related Error

Whenever I go to save a .gpx file in Magellan VantagePoint software, I receive the following error...Visual Styles-related operation resulted in an error because visual styles are currently disabled in the client area.

When I close the error message dialogue box, I receiver the following error...Microsoft .NET Framework...Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. Visual Styles-related operation resulted in an error because visual styles are currently disabled in the client area.

George Roberts, Jan 25, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

I can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010, can anyone help?

Hi,

Runtime errors such as “Error 0x80070643” can be caused by a variety of
    factors. However, we would like to know more about the issue. Please
    clarify the following:

• Are you getting
      any .NET Framework-related error messages?
    • Is the issue limited to
      Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 installation, or does it happen to all programs you are trying
      to install?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you restart the computer, and then reinstall the program.

Regards.

Roan T, Jan 25, 2019
  3. microsoft visual c++ runtime error

Hi Alain,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

Does the issue occur mostly when you are working on windows explorer window?

This type of error is usually related to damaged C++ components installed. Download and install the latest Visual C++ runtime. Locate and then remove the existing Visual C++ installation. To do this, follow these steps:

Step 1:

1. Press Windows key + X, click on
    control panel.

2. Go to Programs and Features.

3. Locate
    Microsoft Visual C++ in the list of installed programs.

4. Click
    Microsoft Visual C++, and then click Uninstall.

Note: If you cannot find Microsoft Visual C++ in the installed programs list, go to step 2

Step 2: Follow the steps to remove the software.

Download and then install the latest Visual C++ runtime. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Visit the following Microsoft Web site: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/Search.aspx

2. Download latest Visual C++

3. Make sure that the computer is installed with all the latest hardware drivers

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Visual Styles-Related Error

Visual C++ runtime library error

Hi Andre,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

Does the issue occur mostly when you are working on windows explorer window?

This type of error is usually related to damaged C++ components installed. Download and install the latest Visual C++ runtime. Locate and then remove the existing Visual C++ installation. To do this, follow these steps:

Step 1:

1. Press Windows key + X, click on
    control panel.

2. Go to Programs and Features.

3. Locate
    Microsoft Visual C++ in the list of installed programs.

4. Click
    Microsoft Visual C++, and then click Uninstall.

Note: If you cannot find Microsoft Visual C++ in the installed programs list, go to step 2.

Step 2: Follow the steps to remove the software.

Download and then install the latest Visual C++ runtime. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Visit the following Microsoft Web site: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/Search.aspx

2. Download latest Visual C++

3. Make sure that the computer is installed with all the latest hardware drivers

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Visual Styles-Related Error

1. Visual Styles-Related Error - Similar Threads - Visual Styles Related

2. The issue is related to Visual Studio Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The issue is related to Visual Studio Code: How to compile a program in VC and test it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-issue-is-related-to-visual-studio-code/bc130d29-6b7a-401a-818a-9352ba06d425
  3. Visual c related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual c related: Can you tell me why my visual c showing in Корпорация Майкрософт this language. Is it ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-c-related/aed4d008-90a1-4b60-b6b1-ecd447dc1420
  4. Visual c related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual c related: Can you tell me why my visual c showing in Корпорация Майкрософт this language. Is it ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-c-related/aed4d008-90a1-4b60-b6b1-ecd447dc1420
  5. Will Windows 10 Visual Styles be consistent??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will Windows 10 Visual Styles be consistent??: The File Explorer and other system apps haven't improved! The context menu - all other styles, aren't consistent. Did you plan to fix this in the next major update??...
  6. Outlook and (unofficial) Visual Styles

Outlook and (unofficial) Visual Styles: Hello all, For a while now, I've been using different Visual Styles that are user created. They work like a charm, and I've also been able to edit many other things using third party apps (such as text-only task bar, custom start menu, etc.). However, I've run into a...
  7. Windows 10 Visual Styles

Windows 10 Visual Styles: Hello, Firble Man Here. I just completed an insider program survey, in which I really emphasized the need for Visual Styles. After I had finished, I realized that the ONLY reason I am dissatisfied with Windows 10 and don't use it, is that is has less visual style than...
  8. Visual Styles-

in Windows 10 Support
    Visual Styles-: Visual Styles-related operation resulted in an error because visual styles are currently disabled in the client area.
  9. Visual Styles error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Styles error: I am Having a issue with an application continuously giving me this error and i have tried installing and reinstalling but nothing works and I also do have windows insider preview maybe that's the cause but it whenever I go to try and rollback to a previous version of windows...
  10. Windows 10 update to 10586.29 and visual styles

Windows 10 update to 10586.29 and visual styles: Hi there Is there anyone who run with this latest update last night ( 10586.29 ) and able to use visual theme ? Usual tools ( oldnew explorer 1.17 , aeroglass beta 506 etc ) don't seem to work anymore and I got some errors when applied some dark theme ( ie main...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. visual styles-related

2. Visual Styles-related operation resulted in an error because visual styles are currently disabled in the client area.

3. visual styles are disabled in the client area win 10

4. visual styles-related operation resulted in an error because visual styles are currently disabled in the client area.------------------------------buttons:ok------------------------------,
  5. nu vot,
  6. visual styles are currently disabled in client area,
  7. reflections visual styles-related,
  8. visual styles errors windows 10,
  9. visual styles,
  10. discovery 8 unhandled exception has occurred visual styles related operation resulted in error,
  11. horizon visual styles error,
  12. windows 10 Visual Styles-related operation resulted in an error because visual styles are currently disabled in the client area