Windows 10: Visualisations Not Working in Media Player

Discus and support Visualisations Not Working in Media Player in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Visualisations Not Working in Media Player. When I first start Media Player, the visualisations display for the first track only. After that there are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FredM8, Jul 6, 2021.

1. FredM8 Win User

Visualisations Not Working in Media Player

Visualisations Not Working in Media Player. When I first start Media Player, the visualisations display for the first track only. After that there are no visualisations unless I re-start Media Player again. Media Player will continue to play the whole list, but will not show any further visualisations. What gives ? W10 Pro Version 21H1 Build 19043.1081

:)

FredM8, Jul 6, 2021

2. Visualisations in Windows Media Player greyed out

I want to use the visualisations add on in Windows Media Player but when I right click on the WMP screen Visualisations is greyed out and I cannot go into in it to active.

ShaneCarless, Jul 6, 2021
  3. Media player

Hi,

For us to isolate the issue further, we’d like to know the following:

• What is the version of your Windows Media Player?
    • Did you get any error message? If yes, kindly specify.
    In the meantime, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the
    Windows Media player
    . Here are the steps how to:

• Press Win button + R on your keyboard.
    • In the text box, type Control.
    • On the left pane, click Turn Windows features on or off option to see Windows Features window.
    • Expand Media Feature list, then uncheck Windows Media Player box. It will give a prompt message;
      this will also turn of Windows Media Center click yes as you will need
      to reinstall it after.
    • Reboot PC.
    • You need to reinstall Windows Media Player. Open Windows Features, tick the Windows Media Player and Windows Media Center, then install it from there.

Let us know how it goes.

Sherry Bel, Jul 6, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Broken Windows Media Player

Hi,

Have you tried running the troubleshooter for WMP? If not, we suggest that you try to run the troubleshooter and
    see if it helps. To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on
      Programs.

• Under
      Media
      Player, click on
      Windows Media Player Settings
      and
      Windows Media Player Library.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Visualisations Not Working in Media Player - Similar Threads - Visualisations Working Media

2. media player not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media player not working: media player not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-not-working/05524ae0-900a-41b7-a56f-323569a954bd
  3. media player not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    media player not working: media player not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-not-working/05524ae0-900a-41b7-a56f-323569a954bd
  4. media player not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media player not working: Following an update of Windows my media player is not working. I need to copy my CD's into my library and then they can be used on my Sonos system. This is also important for my business which requires me to listen to CD's I have for sale to be reviewed. It worked fine until...
  5. media player not working

media player not working: Following an update of Windows my media player is not working. I need to copy my CD's into my library and then they can be used on my Sonos system. This is also important for my business which requires me to listen to CD's I have for sale to be reviewed. It worked fine until...
  6. media player not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Visualisations Not Working in Media Player

Visualisations Not Working in Media Player: Visualisations Not Working in Media Player. When I first start Media Player, the visualisations display for the first track only. After that there are no visualisations unless I re-start Media Player again. Media Player will continue to play the whole list, but will not show...
  8. Windows media player not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows media player not working: my windows media player no longer activates to play an online video. How do I reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-not-working/7215573a-07f9-4517-8031-0b9a5ec012b9
  9. Media Player not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Media Player not working: My Media Player will not play any sound. It looks like it is playing but is not. It suggests that the codec is wrong but also recommends that it is dangerous to change it on your own. Does anyone have any suggestions? I need it to play audio files for work. Thanks...
  10. Windows Media Player not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Media Player not working: I'm using windows media player for my computer music library and burning cd's. When I open WMP, it is not playing the music, nor is it reading a song that I send to it from my flash drive. I've tried to make it the default setting for playing music, that has not worked....