Windows 10: Visualizations from Microsoft for Media player

Discus and support Visualizations from Microsoft for Media player in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, first. Which is the best WMP for Windows 10 Pro? 11 or 12 or maybe even 10? Or is there a abetter one such as the Groove App? Does it play the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roy Lane 48, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Visualizations from Microsoft for Media player

Hi, first. Which is the best WMP for Windows 10 Pro? 11 or 12 or maybe even 10? Or is there a abetter one such as the Groove App? Does it play the visualizations like WMP?

Second, when I download the Visualizations, where should I save them to? Downloads, Media Player or, both? Thank you. I have purchased some, others are free.

Thank you Sincerely:

Roy Lane

242 Doris Ave

Pennington Gap, Va. 24277

276-298-4156

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Best and quickest email to get in touch is

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

:)

Roy Lane 48, Jan 9, 2021

2. Visualizations for Media Player with Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing some issues using Windows 10.

I would like to know some information.

• What exactly are you trying to do?

• Have you tried any steps to set up visualizations?

I would suggest you to refer to the following Help Article and check if that helps.

Visualizations for Windows Media Player.

Visualizations for Windows Media Player

Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance we will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Windows media player will not play visualizations

my windows media player will not play the visualizations I click on the visualization I want but the apply button does not activate to be able to get it to work, so no visualizations will work. The steps to take say to hit the window key, I did, then type
    in "Troubleshooting" I did, but the view all did not come up, when I typed in "windows media player" in the box it says "no results found for windows media player". So how do I fix this problem?

SusanHill3, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Visualizations from Microsoft for Media player

windows media player

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

What is the exact error message you get when you to try play files on Windows Media Player?

I suggest you to run both Windows Media Player Library and Settings troubleshooter and check.

Step 1: If your computer is having problems playing video or audio files in Windows Media Player, try using the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter checks the configuration and network settings
    for Windows Media Player to make sure that you can play content you've downloaded and saved to your computer, or content streaming over a network or the Internet.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Settings
      and follow the instructions.

Step 2: If your computer is having problems accessing your collection of digital media files in the Windows Media Player Library, try using the Windows Media Player Library troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter makes sure
    Windows Media Player is correctly installed on your computer, and checks to see whether your Player Library is corrupted.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Library
      and follow the instructions.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Visualizations from Microsoft for Media player

1. Visualizations from Microsoft for Media player - Similar Threads - Visualizations Microsoft Media

2. Microsoft Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Media Player: I have applied for Windows 11. I reinstalled an update and Windows Media Player has disappeared. It is not in the list of optional features and it is not present in control panel. I have tried accessing the folder it is in and it has .mui files that I cannot open. I have...
  3. Since got Win11 no visualizations in media player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since got Win11 no visualizations in media player: Since I upgraded to Win11 I have no visualizations in windows media player, there is just an icon; I attach a screen cap with right click menu also no longer showing visualizations option. How can I get them back?...
  4. Since got Win11 no visualizations in media player

Since got Win11 no visualizations in media player: Since I upgraded to Win11 I have no visualizations in windows media player, there is just an icon; I attach a screen cap with right click menu also no longer showing visualizations option. How can I get them back?...
  5. MICROSOFT MEDIA PLAYER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MICROSOFT MEDIA PLAYER: I've used MMP for years but I purchased a new computer Acer and now when I insert a home-created DVD it will not download in MMP to watch and then burn. PowerDVD opens and I'm not able to rip. Any suggestions?...
  6. Microsoft Media Player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Media Player: Microsoft Media Player doesn't work. Error: Server execution failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-media-player/37e1b242-7d7d-4b8d-a8c7-9c782e56e480
  7. Windows media player will not play visualizations

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows media player will not play visualizations: my windows media player will not play the visualizations I click on the visualization I want but the apply button does not activate to be able to get it to work, so no visualizations will work. The steps to take say to hit the window key, I did, then type in "Troubleshooting"...
  8. Microsoft Media Player

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Media Player: I purchased Microsoft Media Player for Windows 10 so that I could use my DVD player & I am getting an error code of 0xc00d4e84. Can someone tell me what my problem is? Thanks...
  9. Remove Windows Media Player Visual Effect.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Windows Media Player Visual Effect.: I installed from effects and I installed Dungeon Siege and now I don't want that effect anymore but I don't know how to remove it. i just want to know how to remove any effect...
  10. Can additions be made to Media Player Visualizations?

Can additions be made to Media Player Visualizations?: I've just discovered the Visualizations feature in Windows Media Player when playing music. In one place, there is a download button to supposedly download additional visualizations. When I click it, nothing happens. I've also used Google to try to find downloads from other...