Windows 10: Viva Pinata :Erro Ao Instalar

Discus and support Viva Pinata :Erro Ao Instalar in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Quando O Jogo Esta Prestes A Terminar De Instalar Acontece Isso Eu Ate Entrei Na Pasta Mas Não Adiantou Muito Coisa [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kingdomof key, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Viva Pinata :Erro Ao Instalar

Quando O Jogo Esta Prestes A Terminar De Instalar Acontece Isso

Eu Ate Entrei Na Pasta Mas Não Adiantou Muito Coisa

Viva Pinata :Erro Ao Instalar [​IMG]

:)

kingdomof key, Nov 21, 2020

2. windows 10 and viva pinata

This game can be a bit tricky and I've wrestled with it myself in Windows 7 and 10. I've got it working in Windows 7 and am currently trying in Windows 10 (I haven't had 10 for more then a few days so I'm still finding problems).

What you need is "games for windows live setup". This a seperate program that will connect with the game and will allow you to create a save game.

Step 1. Install "games for windows live setup"

Step 2. Login to Windows_Live with your hotmail account (I had one already, you might need to create one)

Step 3. Install Viva Pinata

Step 4. Start Viva Pinata

Step 5. Login to Viva Pinata with hotmail account and fill in CD-key

Step 6. Update Game (this may not be nessesery and might give problems in Windows 10)

* There is also a noCD patch available.

* Compatibility issues could be solves by changing "run this program in compatibility mode for" Windows XP SP3, this always solves a lot of problems with old games. You can find the option by right clicking the exe and choosing Compatibility tab.

* Windows 10 can and will delete old software by itself without asking. It will usually do this after a large patch. It won't delete everything neatly after which you won't be able to delete it yourself or reinstall it... Very frustrating. If you are using
    Windows 10 make sure you create a restore file.

I can't provide you any direct links to the setups or patches but I'm sure you can google them easily. Hope this helps!

Wilgenkatje, Nov 21, 2020
  3. windows 10 and viva pinata

Hi Emma,

There are several factors that may have caused the issue in playing Viva Piñata. It is possible that the game is unavailable for the device where you are trying to play it.

To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the information below:

• On which device are you trying to play the game?
    • Did you download the game from
      Microsoft Store
      ?
    • Did you purchase the game with the Rare Replay bundle?
    • Did you use your account to purchase the game?

Loraine Mon, Nov 21, 2020
  4. nograe117 Win User

Viva Pinata :Erro Ao Instalar

Viva Pinata crash

Hello, I've installed Viva Pinata and GFWL, and now I'm trying to start the game. When I execute the Startup.exe, I can see the game loading with the "Microsoft Game Studios" screen appearing, then
    the screen is going blank and.. everything shuts down. Thank you for your help.

nograe117, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Viva Pinata :Erro Ao Instalar

1. Viva Pinata :Erro Ao Instalar - Similar Threads - Viva Pinata Erro

2. Erro ao instalar windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erro ao instalar windows 11: Olá, esta ocorrendo um erro ao instalar o Windows 11, sempre quando termina de instalar o terceiro passo ocorre um erro e pede para eu tentar novamente.Só que já tentei umas 3 vezes instalar e continua persistindo no erro.ERRO: 0xc00000f0...
  3. Erro ao instalar windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Erro ao instalar windows 11: Olá, esta ocorrendo um erro ao instalar o Windows 11, sempre quando termina de instalar o terceiro passo ocorre um erro e pede para eu tentar novamente.Só que já tentei umas 3 vezes instalar e continua persistindo no erro.ERRO: 0xc00000f0...
  4. Erro ao ativar windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erro ao ativar windows: Tenho o windows home, troquei a placa mãe recentemente e minha chave foi inativada. Não consigo reativar o windows, da o seguinte erro abaixo: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erro-ao-ativar-windows/a2b686df-28e5-461b-859d-d4c9c1f5d997
  5. Erro ao ativar windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Erro ao ativar windows: Tenho o windows home, troquei a placa mãe recentemente e minha chave foi inativada. Não consigo reativar o windows, da o seguinte erro abaixo: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erro-ao-ativar-windows/a2b686df-28e5-461b-859d-d4c9c1f5d997
  6. Viva Pinata on Windows 10 Active Gamer Profile issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Viva Pinata on Windows 10 Active Gamer Profile issue.: I installed Viva Pinata on a Windows 10 x64 machine.The install went just fine - but I am unable to save any games.At the start of the game it prompt with the message""You do not have an active gamer profile. To create or load a profile press the HOME key"Pressing the HOME...
  7. erro ao instalar windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    erro ao instalar windows update: Não consigo instalar o windows updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erro-ao-instalar-windows-update/a437a224-274e-47e6-9894-2d613d514314
  8. Código de erro ao instalar programa

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Código de erro ao instalar programa: Olá Estou tentando instalar um programa no meu windows 10 v.1909 e aparece a seguinte msg: C:WINSOWS\system32\stodle2.tlb code0x8002801C Erro ao acessar o registro OLE...
  9. Erro ao instalar ETS 2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Erro ao instalar ETS 2: Bom dia. Estou tentando instalar o Euro Truck Simulator 2 e quando vai concluir da o erro. runtime error at 248:2819 internal error failed to expand shell folder constant user docs. Alguém sabe dizer o que pode ser?...
  10. erro ao escanner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    erro ao escanner: apos a ultima atualizaçao ao escanear um documento no scanner da canon lide220 apresenta o seguinte erro; ocorreu um erro interno.reinicie o computador e tente novamente code 9,202,3....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot