Windows 10: Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play

Discus and support Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I received a notification email this morning advising that Vivaldi beta for Andriod was finally available. I believe it does qualify as Windows related... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by W10 Tweaker, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play

I received a notification email this morning advising that Vivaldi beta for Andriod was finally available. I believe it does qualify as Windows related as it is packed with cool Syncing features for passwords and bookmarks, etc.

I was able to instantly sync with my desktop. I did however, have some challenges trying to signup for a Vivaldi account using my phone, but it was simple using my PC instead.

Vivaldi goes mobile | Vivaldi Browser

:)

W10 Tweaker, Sep 9, 2019

2. Google Android users clubhouse

Android Security Vulnerability

What happened
    We recently learned that a component of Android responsible for generating secure random numbers contains critical weaknesses, that render all Android wallets generated to date vulnerable to theft. Because the problem lies with Android itself, this problem will affect you if you have a wallet generated by any Android app. An incomplete list would be Bitcoin Wallet, blockchain.info wallet, BitcoinSpinner and Mycelium Wallet. Apps where you don't control the private keys at all are not affected. For example, exchange frontends like the Coinbase or Mt Gox apps are not impacted by this issue because the private keys are not generated on your Android phone

What has been done
    Updates have been prepared for the following wallet apps:

• Bitcoin Wallet: Update 3.15 can be installed from Google Play or Google Code. Key rotation will occur automatically soon after you upgrade. The old addresses will be marked as insecure in your address book. You will need to make a fresh backup.
    • BitcoinSpinner: Update 0.8.3b can be installed from Google Play or Google Code. On startup it will advise you on how to proceed.
    • Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet: Update 0.7.0 can be installed from Google Play or mycelium.com. A wizard will guide you through the process of moving your bitcoins to newly generated addresses, and put the old keys into archive mode.
    • blockchain.info: Update 3.54 can be installed from Google Play. Version 3.54 and above includes an automatic re-keying wizard. Simply update to the latest version and follow the onscreen instructions. Please make a fresh wallet backup after the process completes.

What you should do
    In order to re-secure existing wallets, key rotation is necessary. This involves generating a new address with a repaired random number generator and then sending all the money in your wallet back to yourself. If you use an Android wallet then we strongly recommend you to upgrade to the latest version available in the Play Store as soon as one becomes available. Once your wallet is rotated, you will need to contact anyone who has stored addresses generated by your phone and give them a new one.

If you can't update your Android app, alternatively, you can send your bitcoins to a Bitcoin wallet on your computer until your Android app can be updated. You should make sure not to send back your bitcoins to your old insecure addresses.

Android Security Vulnerability

micropage7, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Launcher 5.4.0 is ready for beta test on Android

Source: Microsoft Launcher 5.4.0 is ready for beta test - Microsoft Tech Community - 481253

See also: New Microsoft Launcher app 5.3.1.50377 version for Android - April 22 - Windows 10 Forums

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...osoft.launcher

Brink, Sep 9, 2019
  4. John Ado Win User

Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play

microsoft 3d glb viewing on android google play store

Hi KBZAW,

It will be best to contact Google about this. Although a quick search suggests that there might not be an available GLB viewer for Android yet.

Best regards.

John Ado, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play

1. Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play - Similar Threads - Vivaldi Beta Android

2. New Xbox App (Beta) on Mobile now available on Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox App (Beta) on Mobile now available on Android: Last month Chris Novak, Head of Xbox Research and Design, shared our vision of a unified Xbox experience across devices that puts gamers at the center, enabling them to stay connected to their games, friends and communities, which will come to fruition with the release of...
  3. Android 11 Beta 2 and Platform Stability now available

in Windows 10 News
    Android 11 Beta 2 and Platform Stability now available: A few weeks ago we unwrapped the first Beta of Android 11 with a focus on people, controls, and privacy. As we highlighted in the #Android11Beta Launch, we’re making Android more people-centric and expressive, helping users control their smart devices, and giving...
  4. Google Meet now available to Gmail on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Google Meet now available to Gmail on Android and iOS: [ATTACH] On a given day, I'm joining a dozen video calls—some are for work and others are scheduled times to catch up with friends (virtual trivia has become a quarantine favorite!). With video calling being an integral part of our lives, we made Google Meet...
  5. Android 11 Beta is available

in Windows 10 News
    Android 11 Beta is available: As we shared with you last week, we postponed our beta release of Android 11 so that people could focus on important discussions about racial justice. Today's release looks differently than originally planned - instead of a livestream event, we're sharing a few videos and...
  6. Google Podcasts available on iOS now and to Android this week

in Windows 10 News
    Google Podcasts available on iOS now and to Android this week: It took me a decade to find the podcasts I love most. When I lived in Chicago, I started downloading podcasts for traffic-filled drives to soccer practice. One that stood out during the ninety-minute commute was Planet Money, which became a ritual for me as I studied...
  7. Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play: I received a notification email this morning advising that Vivaldi beta for Andriod was finally available. I believe it does qualify as Windows related as it is packed with cool Syncing features for passwords and bookmarks, etc. I was able to instantly sync with my desktop....
  8. Microsoft Launcher beta 5.3.0 version for Android now available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher beta 5.3.0 version for Android now available: Hi there, beta users! The first major version of Microsoft Launcher after we migrate to Microsoft Tech community is now fully available for your testing starting from today! We are rolling out 5.3 release for you to try out, in this version we include several fix and...
  9. Google Chrome 69 Beta now available to download on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome 69 Beta now available to download on Windows: Google today released a new version for its Chrome web browser with version 69. The new version is now available to test for beta users on Windows, Linux and macOS. The new update comes with support for AV1 video codec which fixing streaming issues by improving the...
  10. Cortana Now Available on Android in Public Beta

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana Now Available on Android in Public Beta: In May, we announced that Cortana, the first personal digital-assistant who works across your PC & your phone, will be coming to Android and iOS devices. Today, we’re pleased to make the beta of the Cortana app available to all Android phone users. If you are currently a...