Windows 10: Vivaldi browser backgrounds.

Discus and support Vivaldi browser backgrounds. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, Who can tell me where I can find awesome widescreen 1600x900 (laptop) backgrounds or wallpapers with the new VIVALDI- browser logo or... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by loover1, Apr 23, 2016.

1. loover1 Win User

Vivaldi browser backgrounds.

Hello,

Who can tell me where I can find awesome widescreen 1600x900 (laptop) backgrounds or wallpapers with the new VIVALDI- browser logo or -brandname on it ?

Thanks in advance for your answer.
    Best regards.

:)

loover1, Apr 23, 2016

2. Windows Update downloading something on my Laptop

Vivaldi is a browser. I stop the WIndows Update service.

aditya7051, Apr 23, 2016
  3. win10 1709 default apps: browser list not updated (no firefox, uninstalled browsers still there)

win10 enterprise 1709 16299.125

in "default apps", the web browser lists isn't updated with installed browsers anymore

• "vivaldi" is still listed even though it isn't installed (selecting it causes an error each time an URL is invoked, as vivaldi isnt' there anymore)
    • "firefoxc" isn't listed and can't be selected as default browser even if it's installed
    • the list regularly shows "chrome", "ie" and "edge"

I can only select Firefox as default browser choosing defaults by protocol http/https

obviously something got corrupted and the list got out of sync

any idea where in the registry or elsewhere that list is stored, so that I can manually fix it?

I managed to manually remove "vivaldi" by deleting all registry keys referring to vivaldi, but I couldn't restore firefox even manually adding the "firefoxHTML" values next to the "chromeHTML" values

I'm looking for a solution to manually restore the correct installed browser list, regardless of the default browser

RobertoFasiani, Apr 23, 2016
  4. Vivaldi browser backgrounds.

hTconeM9user, Apr 23, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    Probably not what you have in mind.
    Have a look at these anyway :
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=wallp...AQIGg&dpr=1.25

davidhk, Apr 23, 2016
  6. loover1 Win User
    loover1, Apr 23, 2016
  7. loover1 Win User
    loover1, Apr 23, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

davidhk, Apr 23, 2016
  9. loover1 Win User
    loover1, Apr 23, 2016
  10. davidhk Win User
    You are welcome.

davidhk, Apr 23, 2016
  11. davidhk Win User
    Are you able to find anything from Vivaldi Community ?
    Something that you are actually looking for ?

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Vivaldi browser backgrounds. - Similar Threads - Vivaldi browser backgrounds

2. New Vivaldi

in Browsers and Email
    New Vivaldi: If you use Vivaldi, think twice about downloading the new version. I didn't and not only did I end up with two icons on my desktop but Vivaldi has removed all my saves from the browser, deleted my start page, and dropped all passwords. Now, the only thing stopping me from...
  3. Vivaldi Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Bookmarks: I have some websites saved to my USB Flash Drive as individual files & would like to bring them into Vivaldi. When using Vivaldi & clicking Files>Import Bookmarks & Settings, I see this menu: [img] My files are not grouped in an .html file, so what is the easiest way to...
  4. Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks

in Windows 10 News
    Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks: [ATTACH]Vivaldi browser is one of those browsers which offers excellent privacy controls and customization. In this post, we are sharing some essential tips and tricks […] This article Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Vivaldi Browser Review and Features – A smart browser for your PC!

in Windows 10 News
    Vivaldi Browser Review and Features – A smart browser for your PC!: [ATTACH]Vivaldi web browser has come up with its latest version Vivaldi 3.0, which brings some fantastic new features, and many functionality improvements. While the last version […] This article Vivaldi Browser Review and Features – A smart browser for your PC! first...
  6. Vivaldi Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Browser: I am trying Vivaldi Browser (Chromium Based, Version 2.10.1746.26) and am pleased and impressed with it's speed, ease of use, and customizability. I've previously been using Firefox and Chromium Edge, but Vivaldi is my preference over each of them at this time. I am getting...
  7. Vivaldi Crashing

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Crashing: Has anyone else using Vivaldi experienced crashes when opening, its been doing it for a couple of days now. 113328
  8. Ex Opera CEO releases new browser Vivaldi

in Browsers and Email
    Ex Opera CEO releases new browser Vivaldi: I installed this today it's called the Vivaldi Technical Preview. It not even like Opera. 3830
  9. Vivaldi

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi: What are the thoughts of the noble forum members with regards to the Vivaldi Browser? Please advise. 86180
  10. Vivaldi

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi: ........... has improved dramatically since I last trialed it. My default was IE but been reading so many bad things about it, and noticed a few quirks myself decided to go on the hunt again. So, now we shall see what we shall see with Vivaldi. I am in 10 forums now via...