Windows 10: Vivaldi Browser Review and Features – A smart browser for your PC!

Discus and support Vivaldi Browser Review and Features – A smart browser for your PC! in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Vivaldi web browser has come up with its latest version Vivaldi 3.0, which brings some fantastic new features, and many functionality... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 15, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Vivaldi Browser Review and Features – A smart browser for your PC!

WinClub, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Khanivore Win User

Which Browser do you Prefer?

I'm surprised Vivaldi isn't on the list, that browser is one of the most customizable and beautiful browsers out there. It runs fast and has all the extensions that Chrome uses. I love Vivaldi and thoroughly enjoy browsing Twitch on it.

Khanivore, Jun 15, 2020
  3. JohnBurns Win User
    Vivaldi Browser

I am trying Vivaldi Browser (Chromium Based, Version 2.10.1746.26) and am pleased and impressed with it's speed, ease of use, and customizability. I've previously been using Firefox and Chromium Edge, but Vivaldi is my preference over each of them at this time. I am getting no crashes and no Windows reliability history with Vivaldi. And CCleaner will "Smart Clean it on closure of the browser. It's worth a look, if you are interested in a browser change.

JohnBurns, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Vivaldi Browser Review and Features – A smart browser for your PC!

BF4 Browser Utility

Vivaldi Browser Review and Features – A smart browser for your PC! LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    Vivaldi Browser Review and Features – A smart browser for your PC! Main.jpg

Vivaldi Browser Review and Features – A smart browser for your PC! Refresh.jpg

Vivaldi Browser Review and Features – A smart browser for your PC! about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Vivaldi Browser Review and Features – A smart browser for your PC!

1. Vivaldi Browser Review and Features – A smart browser for your PC! - Similar Threads - Vivaldi Browser Review

2. Remenber Browser Feature

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remenber Browser Feature: The remember this browser feature does not work on any of the web sites I frequently visit, I.E. banking, games, email, etc. I am required to log in and some websites require me to enter a code sent by email or text. This is only happening on my desktop as my laptop is not...
  3. Remenber Browser Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remenber Browser Feature: The remember this browser feature does not work on any of the web sites I frequently visit, I.E. banking, games, email, etc. I am required to log in and some websites require me to enter a code sent by email or text. This is only happening on my desktop as my laptop is not...
  4. Remenber Browser Feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to use the Mail, Feed Reader and Calendar feature in Vivaldi browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to use the Mail, Feed Reader and Calendar feature in Vivaldi browser: [ATTACH]Recently, Vivaldi technologies took a turn to a road less explored, enrolling an email […] This article How to use the Mail, Feed Reader and Calendar feature in Vivaldi browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks

in Windows 10 News
    Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks: [ATTACH]Vivaldi browser is one of those browsers which offers excellent privacy controls and customization. In this post, we are sharing some essential tips and tricks […] This article Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Vivaldi Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Browser: I am trying Vivaldi Browser (Chromium Based, Version 2.10.1746.26) and am pleased and impressed with it's speed, ease of use, and customizability. I've previously been using Firefox and Chromium Edge, but Vivaldi is my preference over each of them at this time. I am getting...
  8. Edge Browser for smart TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Browser for smart TV: Hello, I have a Samsung smart TV. It came with a browser pre installed. I would love to add a Edge browser if possible. Does anyone know if its possible to do so. Thanks in advance....
  9. Ex Opera CEO releases new browser Vivaldi

in Browsers and Email
    Ex Opera CEO releases new browser Vivaldi: I installed this today it's called the Vivaldi Technical Preview. It not even like Opera. 3830
  10. Vivaldi browser backgrounds.

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi browser backgrounds.: Hello, Who can tell me where I can find awesome widescreen 1600x900 (laptop) backgrounds or wallpapers with the new VIVALDI- browser logo or -brandname on it ? Thanks in advance for your answer. Best regards. 48259