Windows 10: Vivaldi Browser

Discus and support Vivaldi Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am trying Vivaldi Browser (Chromium Based, Version 2.10.1746.26) and am pleased and impressed with it's speed, ease of use, and customizability. I've... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JohnBurns, Jan 12, 2020.

1. JohnBurns Win User

Vivaldi Browser

I am trying Vivaldi Browser (Chromium Based, Version 2.10.1746.26) and am pleased and impressed with it's speed, ease of use, and customizability. I've previously been using Firefox and Chromium Edge, but Vivaldi is my preference over each of them at this time. I am getting no crashes and no Windows reliability history with Vivaldi. And CCleaner will "Smart Clean it on closure of the browser. It's worth a look, if you are interested in a browser change.

:)

JohnBurns, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Khanivore Win User

Which Browser do you Prefer?

I'm surprised Vivaldi isn't on the list, that browser is one of the most customizable and beautiful browsers out there. It runs fast and has all the extensions that Chrome uses. I love Vivaldi and thoroughly enjoy browsing Twitch on it.

Khanivore, Jan 12, 2020
  3. JohnBurns Win User
    Vivaldi Browser

I am trying Vivaldi Browser (Chromium Based, Version 2.10.1746.26) and am pleased and impressed with it's speed, ease of use, and customizability. I've previously been using Firefox and Chromium Edge, but Vivaldi is my preference over each of them at this time. I am getting no crashes and no Windows reliability history with Vivaldi. And CCleaner will "Smart Clean it on closure of the browser. It's worth a look, if you are interested in a browser change.

JohnBurns, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Vivaldi Browser

win10 1709 default apps: browser list not updated (no firefox, uninstalled browsers still there)

win10 enterprise 1709 16299.125

in "default apps", the web browser lists isn't updated with installed browsers anymore

• "vivaldi" is still listed even though it isn't installed (selecting it causes an error each time an URL is invoked, as vivaldi isnt' there anymore)
    • "firefoxc" isn't listed and can't be selected as default browser even if it's installed
    • the list regularly shows "chrome", "ie" and "edge"

I can only select Firefox as default browser choosing defaults by protocol http/https

obviously something got corrupted and the list got out of sync

any idea where in the registry or elsewhere that list is stored, so that I can manually fix it?

I managed to manually remove "vivaldi" by deleting all registry keys referring to vivaldi, but I couldn't restore firefox even manually adding the "firefoxHTML" values next to the "chromeHTML" values

I'm looking for a solution to manually restore the correct installed browser list, regardless of the default browser

RobertoFasiani, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

Vivaldi Browser

1. Vivaldi Browser - Similar Threads - Vivaldi Browser

2. Screen shifts and Vivaldi disappears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen shifts and Vivaldi disappears: I have a very strange issue that is lasting several weeks now, not sure what might have caused it. I have two monitors and recently when I open Vivaldi web browser after booting the system everything is the same as the day before. But when I click on another app MS Outlook,...
  3. How to use the Mail, Feed Reader and Calendar feature in Vivaldi browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to use the Mail, Feed Reader and Calendar feature in Vivaldi browser: [ATTACH]Recently, Vivaldi technologies took a turn to a road less explored, enrolling an email […] This article How to use the Mail, Feed Reader and Calendar feature in Vivaldi browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks

in Windows 10 News
    Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks: [ATTACH]Vivaldi browser is one of those browsers which offers excellent privacy controls and customization. In this post, we are sharing some essential tips and tricks […] This article Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Vivaldi Browser Review and Features – A smart browser for your PC!

in Windows 10 News
    Vivaldi Browser Review and Features – A smart browser for your PC!: [ATTACH]Vivaldi web browser has come up with its latest version Vivaldi 3.0, which brings some fantastic new features, and many functionality improvements. While the last version […] This article Vivaldi Browser Review and Features – A smart browser for your PC! first...
  6. Cortana interfering with search engine preference in Vivaldi browser - Windows 10 search bug?

in Cortana
    Cortana interfering with search engine preference in Vivaldi browser - Windows 10 search bug?: Split from this thread. Jim, Hi, I have a search question too. I installed win 10 home pro 3 days ago. I use vivaldi as my browser. I am not able to use the address bar as search or the search bar on the top right. Cortana apparently would not allow that. So I disabled...
  7. Trying New Browser: Vivaldi to see how it works for me...

in Browsers and Email
    Trying New Browser: Vivaldi to see how it works for me...: I am testing and using the new version of browser: Vivaldi TP4.1.0.219.50.x64 Some years ago I used the old Opera browser all the time and really liked it. I plan to use it here a lot...while giving it good test.... I understand this new browser named: Vivaldi was written...
  8. Ex Opera CEO releases new browser Vivaldi

in Browsers and Email
    Ex Opera CEO releases new browser Vivaldi: I installed this today it's called the Vivaldi Technical Preview. It not even like Opera. 3830
  9. Vivaldi browser backgrounds.

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi browser backgrounds.: Hello, Who can tell me where I can find awesome widescreen 1600x900 (laptop) backgrounds or wallpapers with the new VIVALDI- browser logo or -brandname on it ? Thanks in advance for your answer. Best regards. 48259
  10. Want too add new Chromium based browser Vivaldi on CCleaner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want too add new Chromium based browser Vivaldi on CCleaner: Hey guys first i want to say Thanxx for your precious time you are going to give me . Here i start my topic guys i want to add a new chromnium based browser. VIVALDI is getting popular the main reason i want too add this browser on my ccleaner list because it became my...