Windows 10: Vivaldi Speed dial

Discus and support Vivaldi Speed dial in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Can I reduce the size of the images on Vivaldi Speed Dial. I have checked help, it does not know what I mean. 129088 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by elbmek, Mar 17, 2019 at 10:42 AM.

1. elbmek Win User

Vivaldi Speed dial

Can I reduce the size of the images on Vivaldi Speed Dial. I have checked help, it does not know what I mean.

:)

2. Callender Win User

Vivaldi

add delete button to speed dial tabs and delete them.

Vivaldi Speed dial [​IMG]

speed dial off = set startpage to something else.

then set new tab page to home page

To restore speed dial set home page back to display start page.

3. rjacdb Win User
    Is there a way to speed dial WITHOUT having to confirm the call? SPEED DIAL

Is there any way to make a call, speed dial, to any person in your contact list, favorites list, etc. WITHOUT receiving the message "Dial Jane Doe 555-123-4567? CALL-----DON'T CALL"?

I have people that I would like to call just by touching the contact but the phone has me (1) search the contact whether in phone tile or people tile, (2) then I must tap the contact, (3) then I must dial the contact, and (4) I must confirm that this is
    the number I want to call. RIDCULOUS!!

I've downloaded (many) apps that have been suggested by other users but none have the feature. The Nokia Lumia 1020 and Windows phones are great devices but the Simplicity to use is gone in some cases. It's already been suggested to me that I should use
    the "voice dial"; that's not the answer I'm looking for. I'm looking for a Simple, one touch, manual speed dial.

Is there any way to make a call, speed dial, to any person in your contact list, favorites list, etc. WITHOUT receiving the message "Dial Jane Doe 555-123-4567? CALL-----DON'T CALL"?

Thanks for any help

4. RichM42 Win User

Vivaldi Speed dial

speed dial in Mango

Hmmm, needing to suggest speed dial to the developers of a supposedly cutting edge phone system in 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thema:

Vivaldi Speed dial

1. Vivaldi Speed dial - Similar Threads - Vivaldi Speed dial

2. Dial Up Networking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dial Up Networking: I desperately need your help. I am trying to get my Mom connected to the internet using a data/fax modem There is no cable TV or Internet connection availble in her home. She has been using a Dial Up connection to Earthlink and used email to keep in touch with family out of...
  3. Surface Dial question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Dial question.: How many surface dial are compatible in Windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/surface-dial-question/25de288d-a491-432a-b0f2-bc4b28f9d882
  4. Vivaldi Crashing

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Crashing: Has anyone else using Vivaldi experienced crashes when opening, its been doing it for a couple of days now. 113328
  5. Vivaldi

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi: What are the thoughts of the noble forum members with regards to the Vivaldi Browser? Please advise. 86180
  6. Vivaldi browser backgrounds.

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi browser backgrounds.: Hello, Who can tell me where I can find awesome widescreen 1600x900 (laptop) backgrounds or wallpapers with the new VIVALDI- browser logo or -brandname on it ? Thanks in advance for your answer. Best regards. 48259
  7. Vivaldi

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi: ........... has improved dramatically since I last trialed it. My default was IE but been reading so many bad things about it, and noticed a few quirks myself decided to go on the hunt again. So, now we shall see what we shall see with Vivaldi. I am in 10 forums now via...
  8. Vivaldi Wallpapers

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Wallpapers: I saw a thread of someone requesting Vivaldi wallpapers - they seem to be hard to find. That thread has been closed, so I am posting them here for anyone who used Vivaldi browser. Hope they work for someone. 91874
  9. Can't pin websites to "speed dial" in Opera (screenshot)

in Browsers and Email
    Can't pin websites to "speed dial" in Opera (screenshot): There used to be a little circle to click on to add things to "speed dial" , don't know why it's missing now . Seems to just be a "bookmark" option. Any ideas Thanks 22977
  10. Vivaldi Crash

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Crash: not yet done a reboot, as I wanted to post elsewhere, but Vivaldi has suffered a total crash, will not open in any form. I hope its just me, but thought you might like to be aware. 105664