Windows 10: Vivaldi Wallpapers

Discus and support Vivaldi Wallpapers in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I saw a thread of someone requesting Vivaldi wallpapers - they seem to be hard to find. That thread has been closed, so I am posting them here for... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JohnBurns, Aug 21, 2017.

1. JohnBurns Win User

Vivaldi Wallpapers

I saw a thread of someone requesting Vivaldi wallpapers - they seem to be hard to find. That thread has been closed, so I am posting them here for anyone who used Vivaldi browser. Hope they work for someone.

:)

JohnBurns, Aug 21, 2017

2. Windows Update downloading something on my Laptop

Vivaldi is a browser. I stop the WIndows Update service.

aditya7051, Aug 21, 2017
  3. windows update error 0x800705b3

Forget about Edge. It is lousy and Microsoft doesn care. Try this new one Vivaldi

MaurySzwerdszarf, Aug 21, 2017
  4. JohnBurns Win User

Vivaldi Wallpapers

Here are a couple more.......

JohnBurns, Aug 21, 2017
Thema:

Vivaldi Wallpapers

1. Vivaldi Wallpapers - Similar Threads - Vivaldi Wallpapers

2. Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play: I received a notification email this morning advising that Vivaldi beta for Andriod was finally available. I believe it does qualify as Windows related as it is packed with cool Syncing features for passwords and bookmarks, etc. I was able to instantly sync with my desktop....
  3. Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play

in Windows 10 News
    Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play: I received a notification email this morning advising that Vivaldi beta for Andriod was finally available. I believe it does qualify as Windows related as it is packed with cool Syncing features for passwords and bookmarks, etc. I was able to instantly sync with my desktop....
  4. Apps (Tweeten, Vivaldi, etc) crashing on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps (Tweeten, Vivaldi, etc) crashing on windows 10: For a couple of days now some apps have been crashing for no reason. My Tweeten app was uninstalled by windows after a reboot and after reinstalling it it crashes when starts. I installed Brave and vivaldi browsers today and they crash everytime I try to open them. They...
  5. Vivaldi 2.4

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi 2.4: Latest version of Vivaldi is now out. [img] Tinker and Tweak Toolbars Toolbars don’t just dictate how your browser looks, but how you interact with it. You can now configure the toolbars in Vivaldi to meet your needs and get easy, immediate access to your most frequently...
  6. Vivaldi Speed dial

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Speed dial: Can I reduce the size of the images on Vivaldi Speed Dial. I have checked help, it does not know what I mean. 129088
  7. Unable to browse with Chrome/Vivaldi after upgrade to Win 10 1803

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to browse with Chrome/Vivaldi after upgrade to Win 10 1803: Since I upgraded to 1803 this morning, both chrome and vivaldi stop being able to reach most websites quickly after signing in (the first one or two attempts work). Sites that do not use https seem to remain accessible, though at very slow speed. It also may be related to...
  8. Unable to browse with Chrome/Vivaldi after upgrade to Win 10 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to browse with Chrome/Vivaldi after upgrade to Win 10 1803: Since I upgraded to 1803 this morning, both chrome and vivaldi stop being able to reach most websites quickly after signing in (the first one or two attempts work). Sites that do not use https seem to remain accessible, though at very slow speed. It also may be related to...
  9. Vivaldi Crashing

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Crashing: Has anyone else using Vivaldi experienced crashes when opening, its been doing it for a couple of days now. 113328
  10. Vivaldi Crash

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Crash: not yet done a reboot, as I wanted to post elsewhere, but Vivaldi has suffered a total crash, will not open in any form. I hope its just me, but thought you might like to be aware. 105664