Windows 10: vivobook asuslaptop USB to Ethernet adapter

Discus and support vivobook asuslaptop USB to Ethernet adapter in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bout a USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter the first time I connected it, it was working fine but then it wasnt connecting afterwards. I'm getting error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nats_0308, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Nats_0308 Win User

vivobook asuslaptop USB to Ethernet adapter

Hello, I bout a USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter the first time I connected it, it was working fine but then it wasnt connecting afterwards. I'm getting error code 31 for the intelR 82567LF GB network connection. I already tried youtube and nothing is working. Help PLEASE?!

:)

Nats_0308, Sep 28, 2022
  2. P.H.TAM Win User

USB to Ethernet adapter

I think the system needs some time to upload the driver for the USB to Ethernet Adapter after plugged into the USB port. I have tried in two days to successfully use it to link up online via the adapter. Thank you for your advice although I have tried the mentioned steps before by plug and play. Fortunately, after several hours of using WIFI connection to upload the driver automatically by the Win8.1 OS, it works!

P.H.TAM, Sep 28, 2022
  3. rez001 Win User
    IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

vivobook asuslaptop USB to Ethernet adapter [​IMG]

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Sep 28, 2022
  4. Berton Win User

USB to Ethernet Adapter has very slow download speed

First suggestion that comes to mind is to complete the entries in My Computer, can help not only to have the Maker of the machine but the Model Name and Model Number.

Question, does the machine not have a built-in RJ45/Ethernet port? Most all do but the thinnest case may not show a full-size socket but have a little piece that is spring-loaded to become larger, my 14" from Oct. does. Does Device Manager, Network adapters should show both a Wireless 802.11n or 802.11ac and the Ethernet in the list, check if Enabled.

I looked up that adapter and it should be Gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps, I keep one like it on hand for times when I run into the built-in not working.

Berton, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

1. vivobook asuslaptop USB to Ethernet adapter - Similar Threads - vivobook asuslaptop USB

2. vivobook asuslaptop USB to Ethernet adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vivobook asuslaptop USB to Ethernet adapter: Hello, I bout a USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter the first time I connected it, it was working fine but then it wasnt connecting afterwards. I'm getting error code 31 for the intelR 82567LF GB network connection. I already tried youtube and nothing is working. Help PLEASE?!...
  3. USB to Ethernet adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB to Ethernet adapter: How to install USB to Ethernet adapter in desktop computer with Window 8.1 and malfunctioned Ethernet LAN card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-to-ethernet-adapter/d68507df-1491-41ac-ad6d-f03bc100985c
  4. USB to Ethernet adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB to Ethernet adapter: How to install USB to Ethernet adapter in desktop computer with Window 8.1 and malfunctioned Ethernet LAN card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-to-ethernet-adapter/d68507df-1491-41ac-ad6d-f03bc100985c
  5. WINDOWS 11 AND USB TO ETHERNET ADAPTER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 11 AND USB TO ETHERNET ADAPTER: Hi all I will start by saying I'm not very tech savvy and really slow at typing so bare with my questions and replies. My issue is my son bought me a nice new laptop for Christmas , its a Lenovo and has windows 11 . the one it has replaced was running windows 7 , the computer...
  6. WINDOWS 11 AND USB TO ETHERNET ADAPTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 AND USB TO ETHERNET ADAPTER: Hi all I will start by saying I'm not very tech savvy and really slow at typing so bare with my questions and replies. My issue is my son bought me a nice new laptop for Christmas , its a Lenovo and has windows 11 . the one it has replaced was running windows 7 , the computer...
  7. qts1081b usb ethernet adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    qts1081b usb ethernet adapter: Hey i have qts1081b usb ethernet adapter, i have installed the driver and it works. But the internet speed is much less than what i would get over wireless connectivity. With wifi i get 65 mbps but with qts1081b usb ethernet adapter i get 5mbps. Is there any settings am...
  8. Ethernet to usb adapter connection issue

Ethernet to usb adapter connection issue: Hello everyone, My laptop is lenovo yoga 2 pro and it doesn't have an ethernet port so I bought an adapter that is one side usb (connect to the laptop) and the other side accepts regular ethernet cable that is connected to the router, at the start everything works fine for...
  9. USB ethernet adapter does not work

USB ethernet adapter does not work: I recently bought and tried to install a Amazonbasics USB ethernet adapter on a friend's laptop. It did not work. no lights on the adapter. Nothing. I went to device manager and updated the driver automatically and it found a newer driver. This time I got some lights on the...
  10. USB ethernet adapter does not work

in Windows 10 Support
    USB ethernet adapter does not work: I recently bought and tried to install a Amazonbasics USB ethernet adapter on a friend's laptop. It did not work. no lights on the adapter. Nothing. I went to device manager and updated the driver automatically and it found a newer driver. This time I got some lights on the...