Windows 10: vlan no windows 10

Discus and support vlan no windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; minha placa e realtek a versao do driver ta atualizada, mas a opção vlan nao funciona .. o que pode ser? alguma configuração minha? agradeço a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by huntersjp, Feb 4, 2019.

1. huntersjp Win User

vlan no windows 10

minha placa e realtek a versao do driver ta atualizada, mas a opção vlan nao funciona .. o que pode ser? alguma configuração minha?

agradeço a compreencao

:)

huntersjp, Feb 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 4, 2019
  3. VLAN problems on managed Cisco switch.

So, I'm having a weird issue with a Cisco switch. I am using Aerohive APs and they use different SSIDs that communicate over several VLANS. For some reason, they are only able to communicate over one SSID on one VLAN. It doesn't even recognize the others. It appears as though the ports on the switch are setup the same as other switches that also have those VLANS/APs. Has anyone else experienced this?

Here is an example of the configuration of an AP port:

switchport mode trunk
    switchport trunk allowed vlan (lists VLANs allowed here)
    switchport trunk native vlan (VLAN number here)

The VLANs themselves are also configured on the switch along with the helper IP addresses that correspond to them.

The switch is using VTP version 2 with the correct domain listed. The switch is showing that it was configured by the correct VTP server, but not since March.

Model: WS-C2960S-24PS-L

Anyone have any thoughts?

rolling moses, Feb 4, 2019
  4. vlan no windows 10

Windows 10 Update - VLAN Problem Realtek RTL8168

This does not work at all. Any other suggestions?

Looks like this remains a Microsoft problem. Should I revert to Windows 7 where VLANs did work?

Thanks!

Laud Farter, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

vlan no windows 10

1. vlan no windows 10 - Similar Threads - vlan

2. Can't discovery devices over the different VLANs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't discovery devices over the different VLANs: So basically I've set 3 VLANs, where 2 VLANs are wired and the last is for Wireless.I've set my server and NAS on one wired VLAN and my main computer on another wired VLAN.I can't discover my server through SMB or computer computer in the VLANs. Any suggestion? No ACL rule...
  3. Can't discovery devices over the different VLANs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't discovery devices over the different VLANs: So basically I've set 3 VLANs, where 2 VLANs are wired and the last is for Wireless.I've set my server and NAS on one wired VLAN and my main computer on another wired VLAN.I can't discover my server through SMB or computer computer in the VLANs. Any suggestion? No ACL rule...
  4. Can't discovery devices over the different VLANs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows VLAN chaos: How do I stop Windows combining untagged and phone vlans?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows VLAN chaos: How do I stop Windows combining untagged and phone vlans?: After a lengthly debug session, I discovered that our Windows10/Windows11 machines receive packets from our phone VLAN, strip the VLAN tags off the phone VLAN packets, and then forward the packets on, making the packets indistinguishable from packets on our regular untagged...
  6. Windows VLAN chaos: How do I stop Windows combining untagged and phone vlans?

Windows VLAN chaos: How do I stop Windows combining untagged and phone vlans?: After a lengthly debug session, I discovered that our Windows10/Windows11 machines receive packets from our phone VLAN, strip the VLAN tags off the phone VLAN packets, and then forward the packets on, making the packets indistinguishable from packets on our regular untagged...
  7. Realtek Ethernet Diagnostic Utility doesnt show VLAN settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Ethernet Diagnostic Utility doesnt show VLAN settings: hiMy ethernet adapater is Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller which doesnt support VLAN plz let me if it does and how to enable VLAN.So am using USB-Ethernet adapter Realtek USB GbE Family Controller.Earlier it was showing vlan options on the Diagnostic utility. Recently I...
  8. Realtek Ethernet Diagnostic Utility doesnt show VLAN settings

Realtek Ethernet Diagnostic Utility doesnt show VLAN settings: hiMy ethernet adapater is Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller which doesnt support VLAN plz let me if it does and how to enable VLAN.So am using USB-Ethernet adapter Realtek USB GbE Family Controller.Earlier it was showing vlan options on the Diagnostic utility. Recently I...
  9. asix ax88179 usb 3.0 to gigabit ethernet adapter VLAN tags no longer working windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asix ax88179 usb 3.0 to gigabit ethernet adapter VLAN tags no longer working windows 10: Following a windows update in June/July my company experienced an issue with the ethernet adapters we use, that being the asix ax88179. As windows does not easily allow for simple vlan tagging we use these adaptersamazon basics to program/configure/access vlan tagged...
  10. asix ax88179 usb 3.0 to gigabit ethernet adapter VLAN tags no longer working windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    asix ax88179 usb 3.0 to gigabit ethernet adapter VLAN tags no longer working windows 10: Following a windows update in June/July my company experienced an issue with the ethernet adapters we use, that being the asix ax88179. As windows does not easily allow for simple vlan tagging we use these adaptersamazon basics to program/configure/access vlan tagged...

Users found this page by searching for:

1.  Windows10 1909 VLAN

2. trunk vlan port in windows 10