Windows 10: VLC Traffic Cone

Discus and support VLC Traffic Cone in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Here is a Camera that taken from Samsung Galaxy S9+.[IMG]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DiegoPineda1, Jan 13, 2020.

1. VLC Traffic Cone

Here is a Camera that taken from Samsung Galaxy S9+.VLC Traffic Cone [​IMG]

:)

DiegoPineda1, Jan 13, 2020

2. how to rotate a video in VLC

thank you for the step by step instruction; the process looks very easy enough but the trouble is I am not finding a VLC Media Player Menu at all. When I right click on the video go down to Open With then select the option VLC, it gives me a quick flash
    of the VLC "cone" against a black screen - no tabs- and straightway plays the video.

bluestar4130, Jan 13, 2020
  3. cdawall Win User
    vlc screen shots with naming..

LMGTFY

This is your question literally copied from your post to google. The very first link is the FAQ page for VLC that gives you step by step instructions on how to do exactly what you asked.

cdawall, Jan 13, 2020
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

VLC Traffic Cone

sound but no video?WTF

Can you tell us what you're doing? Step by step? What program are you using? Like I say, if you're using VLC, any codecs you install won't help you at all since VLC doesn't actually look outside of its own libraries.

Just list the steps that you're taking.

Thema:

VLC Traffic Cone

1. VLC Traffic Cone - Similar Threads - VLC Traffic Cone

2. VLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VLC: Why does my VLC Player keeps freezing in Windows 10? Could it be because of compatibility problems now that Windows 11 is available? Its been doing this for weeks and weeks now ive tried so much and even re-installed Windows....
  3. VLC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VLC: Why does my VLC Player keeps freezing in Windows 10? Could it be because of compatibility problems now that Windows 11 is available? Its been doing this for weeks and weeks now ive tried so much and even re-installed Windows....
  4. VLC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Problem in VLC!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem in VLC!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I know that we can easily add subtitles in VLC Media Player but for audio, we need to turn on visualization like scope, spectrum, goom to see subtitles . When I disable visualization, subtitles disappears again. Is there any way to see subtitles...
  6. VLC is not opening

VLC is not opening: My VLC is not opening. I tried to restart the computer, and install the latest version. But still not opening. I can see VLC is open in the task bar, but not showing the media window. Hope someone can help me out, thanks!...
  7. VLC Hell

VLC Hell: Hey All :) Every time I go to download VLC Media Player, the download process stops at 0 then a small window at the bottom left of the screen pops up telling me the download may harm your PC and gives me a choice to keep or discard. But no matter which one I choose, the page...
  8. VLC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    VLC: I have played 3 dvd,s on my pc.I put another dvd in,and it wont open.So i uninstalled VLC.I then reinstalled from Microsoft store.I cannot find it.Its always on my desktop,nothing there.Even been into all apps,nothing....
  9. VLC Hiccup

VLC Hiccup: W10 Home. A few years ago I downloaded one or two cinema films from my domestic tv for my own use , onto bought blank DVDs. They are all finalised and play normally. Recently I have transferred them using VLC onto an external memory. No problem, except that sometimes I was...
  10. VLC PLAYER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VLC PLAYER: When I open the files through VLC the video is running from top to bottom of the screen and I can't find anywhere to rotate it or another way to open the files. The files are in .VOB format....