Windows 10: VLSC for Windows 10

Discus and support VLSC for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Helllo I have an open license with Microsoft VLSC for Windows 10 but can't find it when I sign in. I apparently have two microsoft accounts but can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Darlahud, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Darlahud Win User

VLSC for Windows 10

Helllo

I have an open license with Microsoft VLSC for Windows 10 but can't find it when I sign in. I apparently have two microsoft accounts but can't find it on either one.

***Modified title from: techsoup download ***

:)

Darlahud, Jan 2, 2020

2. Windows 10 in VLSC

Mine showed up the other night. The Keys showed up a couple of days before the download did. I did notice that the number of downloads under Windows changed several times before I got Windows 10 added to my download list. The VLSC currently list 139
    downloads under Windows for me but that includes Windows 10 Education versions.

Dilberttech, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 2, 2020
  4. MattJSTM Win User

VLSC for Windows 10

Windows 10 in VLSC

Has Windows 10 shown up for anyone on VLSC. I cannot find it.

MattJSTM, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

VLSC for Windows 10

1. VLSC for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - VLSC

2. I cannot access the VLSC as my email is connected to another account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access the VLSC as my email is connected to another account: My email address is connected to more than one VLSC account and I cannot log in. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-the-vlsc-as-my-email-is-connected/99400c04-6b8a-44b2-920d-61e45a39ccd4
  3. I cannot access the VLSC as my email is connected to another account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot access the VLSC as my email is connected to another account: My email address is connected to more than one VLSC account and I cannot log in. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-the-vlsc-as-my-email-is-connected/99400c04-6b8a-44b2-920d-61e45a39ccd4
  4. VLSC Business Account unrecognised

VLSC Business Account unrecognised: Hello,Having an issue with a newly-enrolled school with a VLSC account. The account should have Edu Pro licences that we need access to, but cannot sign in correctly with the provided business account.I can't upload any screenshots because the upload fails for whatever...
  5. VLSC Business Account unrecognised

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    VLSC Business Account unrecognised: Hello,Having an issue with a newly-enrolled school with a VLSC account. The account should have Edu Pro licences that we need access to, but cannot sign in correctly with the provided business account.I can't upload any screenshots because the upload fails for whatever...
  6. VLSC Business Account unrecognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can't access VLSC with work account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't access VLSC with work account: Hi everyone,I've associated my VLSC account with a work account as requested but now I'm getting this error message saying that the account I created does not exist.Regards,Alex Nina...
  8. Can't access VLSC with work account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access VLSC with work account: Hi everyone,I've associated my VLSC account with a work account as requested but now I'm getting this error message saying that the account I created does not exist.Regards,Alex Nina...
  9. Can't access VLSC with work account

10. How to delete Microsoft VLSC account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete Microsoft VLSC account: Hey Microsoft Support Team, I have query about Microsoft Volume License Center VLSC registration.I just wanted to see how VLSC works and created VLSC account using my hotmail account.For that matter I entered my hotmail account also as business email which doesn't have open...