Windows 10: VLSC logon problem

Discus and support VLSC logon problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I received a donation for Office software from Microsoft via Techsoup and connectingUp. When I try to access the VLSC for the first time I bet the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by m.johnstonGG, Jun 29, 2019.

1. VLSC logon problem

I received a donation for Office software from Microsoft via Techsoup and connectingUp. When I try to access the VLSC for the first time I bet the error shown below. I've tired logging in with a work account and a Microsoft account the results is always the same after I enter the correct business email I get the error message shown in red. I contacted Microsoft Australia they said they needed the licence number. I got the correct licence number from ConnectingUp but Microsoft said it was not correct. I have tired no different browsers Mac and Windows always the same result. VLSC logon problem 839337e7-0477-4348-83f7-78be742baf1b?upload=true.png

:)

m.johnstonGG, Jun 29, 2019

2. VLSC Confirmation mail not get

Im trying to step by step to create vlsc portal. After giving business mail i submitted but there are no mail in my inbox from microsoft volume license service. im trying 2 or 3 time but same problem. no confirmation main get in business mail ID.

Plz help.... What can i do now.

Tnx...

ISTIAK

ISTIAK AHMED, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 in VLSC

Mine showed up the other night. The Keys showed up a couple of days before the download did. I did notice that the number of downloads under Windows changed several times before I got Windows 10 added to my download list. The VLSC currently list 139
    downloads under Windows for me but that includes Windows 10 Education versions.

Dilberttech, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Ruz San Win User

VLSC logon problem

Family Member cannot logon to Windows 10

Hi Sultan,

There are different causes that may bring up this error on your computer. To guide you better in resolving the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Is the administrator account the one having the error?
    • Did this happen after installing updates?
    • What suggestions have you tried?

You may find other suggestions on this
    page
    to fix the problem with the user profile. Try following the steps given by
    Malkeleah.

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards.

Ruz San, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

VLSC logon problem

1. VLSC logon problem - Similar Threads - VLSC logon problem

2. Logon problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logon problem: My wife's Lenovo Thinkpad just updated Windows and now demands a log-on password. She had previously set it to no password-what should she do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logon-problem/ab3bc1c5-389b-4241-9ece-a551d1587ec2
  3. Automatic Logon Problem.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Automatic Logon Problem.: I have setup the Administrator account as well as my User account. Neither are passworded! When I am in the Administrator account, I can switch to my User account by clicking the profile picture etc, and vice versa. There are two problems I am facing. [1] On the live...
  4. VLSC for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    VLSC for Windows 10: Helllo I have an open license with Microsoft VLSC for Windows 10 but can't find it when I sign in. I apparently have two microsoft accounts but can't find it on either one. ***Modified title from: techsoup download ***...
  5. About VLSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    About VLSC: Hi, I recently encountered VLSC, and all I know is that it allows us to download microsoft softwares. May I know more about VLSC? If i have a valid business email, will i be able to access VLSC and download softwares from there? Thank you....
  6. Logon Ul.exe problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logon Ul.exe problem: My problems started today when I tried to open Sims 4 on Origin. I got a lot of notifications about broken mods I need to delete for the game to work. This is what I tried to do all day: -repairing the game (I think here I got a notification about my video card and I don't...
  7. Clipboard logon problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clipboard logon problem: Why does Clipboard sign on ask for Microsoft account and then after clicking there it shows Facebook account request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-logon-problem/9159f4e0-5760-4fe6-ab55-02b9c3126671"
  8. Logon/Login Problems

Logon/Login Problems: Greetings, first let me make my self clear(as I was accused on another forum) in no way do I want to hack, steal, bypass, or do anything else I've been accused of. I simply seek advice from others who may have had a similar problem. Last week I had changed my MS password...
  9. Logon/Login Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon/Login Problems: Greetings, first let me make my self clear(as I was accused on another forum) in no way do I want to hack, steal, bypass, or do anything else I've been accused of. I simply seek advice from others who may have had a similar problem. Last week I had changed my MS password...
  10. Logon Problem

Logon Problem: Here is my dilemma: I am running Win 10 Home. At first I had on my Lockscreen Windows Spotlight. But it also had a message from Microsoft to join Rewards. Even though I turned off all notifications, it still showed up and as soon as I was logged on, it would take me to MS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vlsc unable to login e06