Windows 10: VLSC Portal Issue

Discus and support VLSC Portal Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; VLSC Portal keeps taking me back to the home.aspx page regardless of which link I click on. I have tried clearing all browser data, closing the browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brent07678x, Jun 1, 2022.

1. VLSC Portal Issue

VLSC Portal keeps taking me back to the home.aspx page regardless of which link I click on. I have tried clearing all browser data, closing the browser and then logging back in, to no avail.If anyone has an idea, I appreciate the help.

:)

Brent07678x, Jun 1, 2022

2. VLSC Confirmation mail not get

Im trying to step by step to create vlsc portal. After giving business mail i submitted but there are no mail in my inbox from microsoft volume license service. im trying 2 or 3 time but same problem. no confirmation main get in business mail ID.

Plz help.... What can i do now.

Tnx...

ISTIAK

ISTIAK AHMED, Jun 1, 2022
  3. Announcing the new Platform Issues portal - EdgeHTML issue tracker

Announcing the new Platform Issues portal - EdgeHTML issue tracker

Report or search EdgeHTML issues, such as problems with site rendering or standards compliance. To request web platform features, visit the Microsoft Edge Platform Suggestion Box.

VLSC Portal Issue [​IMG]

Source: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-u...atform/issues/

Cluster Head, Jun 1, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

VLSC Portal Issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 1, 2022
Thema:

VLSC Portal Issue

1. VLSC Portal Issue - Similar Threads - VLSC Portal Issue

2. Azure portal login issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure portal login issue: Hi., when im trying to login in Azure portal, its asking for sign in and password and received a verification code to mobile after that its not login. Saying that "We couldn’t sign you in. Please try again." trying from last 2 days did all the chance but not happening. Kindly...
  3. Azure portal login issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure portal login issue: Hi., when im trying to login in Azure portal, its asking for sign in and password and received a verification code to mobile after that its not login. Saying that "We couldn’t sign you in. Please try again." trying from last 2 days did all the chance but not happening. Kindly...
  4. VLSC Portal Issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    VLSC Portal Issue: VLSC Portal keeps taking me back to the home.aspx page regardless of which link I click on. I have tried clearing all browser data, closing the browser and then logging back in, to no avail.If anyone has an idea, I appreciate the help....
  5. VLSC Portal Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VLSC Portal Issue: VLSC Portal keeps taking me back to the home.aspx page regardless of which link I click on. I have tried clearing all browser data, closing the browser and then logging back in, to no avail.If anyone has an idea, I appreciate the help....
  6. Print Spooler issue with Win10 20H2 Sep'2021 VLSC portal image

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Spooler issue with Win10 20H2 Sep'2021 VLSC portal image: Hi Team,We have recently downloaded the Win10 20H2 Sept'2021 image and imported to MECM and added it to the task sequence. On the machines whichever we built using this image unable to install printers when we connect network printers "Print Spooler" service is stopping...
  7. Issues with Company Portal app launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Company Portal app launching: Good morning, I am running Windows 10 enterprise. We are using Intune and I am trying to launch Company Portal, but I'm getting the below error message, Faulting application name: CompanyPortal.exe, version: 10.4.863.2, time stamp: 0x5f11a190 Faulting module name:...
  8. VLSC for Windows 10

VLSC for Windows 10: Helllo I have an open license with Microsoft VLSC for Windows 10 but can't find it when I sign in. I apparently have two microsoft accounts but can't find it on either one. ***Modified title from: techsoup download ***...
  9. About VLSC

About VLSC: Hi, I recently encountered VLSC, and all I know is that it allows us to download microsoft softwares. May I know more about VLSC? If i have a valid business email, will i be able to access VLSC and download softwares from there? Thank you....
  10. VLSC logon problem

VLSC logon problem: I received a donation for Office software from Microsoft via Techsoup and connectingUp. When I try to access the VLSC for the first time I bet the error shown below. I've tired logging in with a work account and a Microsoft account the results is always the same after I enter...