Windows 10: VM Issues

Discus and support VM Issues in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hello looks like i have an issue with all my Vms, i have not changed anything , but today when i tried to launch then i go this error. i have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Pantz, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Pantz Win User

VM Issues

Hello looks like i have an issue with all my Vms, i have not changed anything , but today when i tried to launch then i go this error. i have been updating win 10 from the beginning and never had a issues , I would hate to have to rebuild them all, i cant even go back to a snap shot , any suggestions would be welcomed

Thanks in Advance

:)

Pantz, Apr 23, 2017
  2. neilpzz Win User

VirtualBox on Windows 10 Fall Creators update

Others in the VM forum have reported issues with 3D Acceleration on VM build 5.2.
    I have VM build 5.1.31 r 118435.

neilpzz, Apr 23, 2017
  3. Uh-Clem Win User
    Activated (on Mac Boot Camp) Windows 10 become non-activated as Parallels "My Boot Camp"

It appears this is a problem with both Parallels and VMWare Fusion. There are threads about this issue in the Parallels and Fusion forums:

Windows 10 Bootcamp VM can't validate!

Windows 10 + Boot Camp VM = activation issue (error 0xc004c003)

I want to install Windows 10 in a Boot Camp partition and be able to boot directly or boot as a VM as I currently do with Windows 8.1 Hopefully Microsoft will address this issue soon.

Uh-Clem, Apr 23, 2017
  4. Pantz Win User

VM Issues

Hello guys and Gals. i think i panicked i was able to get the VM's to Run after a Reboot. this has never happened before . sorry for the inconvenience

Thanks

Pantz, Apr 23, 2017
Thema:

VM Issues

1. VM Issues - Similar Threads - Issues

2. Internet lag & Connection issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet lag & Connection issues: Hello, since I got a new computer there have been strange connection issues. My Discord occasionally goes from 8ms to 5000ms for sometimes a couple of seconds to several minutes at a time. It seems to happen randomly and I have no idea what causes. The strangest thing is,...
  3. Internet lag & Connection issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet lag & Connection issues: Hello, since I got a new computer there have been strange connection issues. My Discord occasionally goes from 8ms to 5000ms for sometimes a couple of seconds to several minutes at a time. It seems to happen randomly and I have no idea what causes. The strangest thing is,...
  4. Microsoft confirms KB5036909 issues in Windows Server with NTLM traffic, LSASS

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms KB5036909 issues in Windows Server with NTLM traffic, LSASS: Microsoft has confirmed new issues in KB5036909 for Windows Server 2022 that could cause a surge in NTLM traffic and even lead to LSASS crashes, which could reboot your system automatically. To fix issues with KB5036909, you can run DISM /online /get-packages and manually...
  5. hello how to fix this issue on my pc?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello how to fix this issue on my pc?!: hello how to fix this issue on my pc?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-to-fix-this-issue-on-my-pc/51fcfc73-8aff-4c31-b22c-5cb6790a0b81
  6. hello how to fix this issue on my pc?!

hello how to fix this issue on my pc?!: hello how to fix this issue on my pc?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-to-fix-this-issue-on-my-pc/51fcfc73-8aff-4c31-b22c-5cb6790a0b81
  7. hello how to fix this issue on my pc?!

hello how to fix this issue on my pc?!: hello how to fix this issue on my pc?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-to-fix-this-issue-on-my-pc/1d0a6178-6f03-411b-84ba-dc204190b995
  8. hello how to fix this issue on my pc?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello how to fix this issue on my pc?!: hello how to fix this issue on my pc?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-to-fix-this-issue-on-my-pc/1d0a6178-6f03-411b-84ba-dc204190b995
  9. BSOD 0x0000000a and frequent crashing! GPU appears to be root of all recent issues. How do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD 0x0000000a and frequent crashing! GPU appears to be root of all recent issues. How do...: Hello! I am a flight simmer using a piece of software called X-Plane. As of late, I had multiple crashes relating to a Vulkan Device Loss Error. I also had many Blue Screens with the code 0x0000000a. I am unsure where to find the .dmp however. I tried playing some other...
  10. BSOD 0x0000000a and frequent crashing! GPU appears to be root of all recent issues. How do...

BSOD 0x0000000a and frequent crashing! GPU appears to be root of all recent issues. How do...: Hello! I am a flight simmer using a piece of software called X-Plane. As of late, I had multiple crashes relating to a Vulkan Device Loss Error. I also had many Blue Screens with the code 0x0000000a. I am unsure where to find the .dmp however. I tried playing some other...