Windows 10: vmnn app applies to a virtual machine. what is a virtual machine. just have desktop win 10...

Discus and support vmnn app applies to a virtual machine. what is a virtual machine. just have desktop win 10... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; what is a virtual machine?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JAMES KENDALL CPA, Jan 26, 2023.

1. vmnn app applies to a virtual machine. what is a virtual machine. just have desktop win 10...

what is a virtual machine?

:)

JAMES KENDALL CPA, Jan 26, 2023

2. virtual machine

I would like a WIn XP virtual machine in win 10. Will that ever happen?

Sal D'Aguanno, Jan 26, 2023
  3. SUalive Win User
    Virtual Machine on SurfaceBook2

Hello,

We are meeting hard time installing our soft - does not work on virtual machine - on Surface Book 2.

Customer Surface runs Windows10Pro on virtual machine and the owner seems to know nothing about virtual machine. We do not understand!

We know Surface Book comes with Win10S and could upgrade to Win10Pro.

At that time, does upgrade create a virtual machine?

Form where came this virtual machine? Really lost!

we asked our customer for running CMD>Systeminfo | findstr /i mod yielding the following.

System Model : Surface Book 2

[01]: Intel64 Family 6 Model 142 Stepping 10 GenuineIntel 1910Mhz

Best Regards

***Moved from Surface Book 2 / Install, update, and repair***

SUalive, Jan 26, 2023
  4. vmnn app applies to a virtual machine. what is a virtual machine. just have desktop win 10...

Upgraded virtual machine

Hi there

I found that this is not working. I installed my win 7 on a virtual machine and upgraded it to 10. I intended to extract the product key from the virtual machine to use for a clean install of my Dell. Win 10 did not activate with the extracted key and it
    seemed that the product key was an generic key that every Virtual machine user was getting when they tried to extract the key.

I solved the upgrade problem with my Dell (connect main disk to SATA controller instead of RAID controller) and after the upgrade, my win 10 was activated

Thanks,

Jacob

Jacobdeboer, Jan 26, 2023
Thema:

vmnn app applies to a virtual machine. what is a virtual machine. just have desktop win 10...

1. vmnn app applies to a virtual machine. what is a virtual machine. just have desktop win 10... - Similar Threads - vmnn app applies

2. vmnn app applies to a virtual machine. what is a virtual machine. just have desktop win 10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    vmnn app applies to a virtual machine. what is a virtual machine. just have desktop win 10...: what is a virtual machine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vmnn-app-applies-to-a-virtual-machine-what-is-a/232b187c-1364-40b7-b258-70c2d596069e
  3. vmnn app applies to a virtual machine. what is a virtual machine. just have desktop win 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vmnn app applies to a virtual machine. what is a virtual machine. just have desktop win 10...: what is a virtual machine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vmnn-app-applies-to-a-virtual-machine-what-is-a/232b187c-1364-40b7-b258-70c2d596069e
  4. Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual Machine: Me want to go to Free Virtual windows thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-machine/09a68db0-55fb-46e4-8ea2-2238cdaabe20
  5. Virtual Machine

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Virtual Machine: Hello Microsoft this is Philip and i hope you have a wonderful day.I have just purchased a app called VirtualMachine from National Software and i don know how to set it up if youd know please help me thank you.Philip...
  6. Virtual Machine

Virtual Machine: So, I'm here to ask if using Windows in a VM virtual Machine Legal? Its cause I am not getting accurate answers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-machine/c2e9e1fa-15e4-4532-9864-d114aa139b86
  7. Win 7 virtual machine with XP Mode on Win 10 or an XP virtual machine

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Win 7 virtual machine with XP Mode on Win 10 or an XP virtual machine: I'm up to 3 attempts at installing an XP machine on Hyper V (Windows 10 Pro), and though I can get the machine to run, I cannot find the browser I installed. Using the Hyper V tutorial, I followed carefully the points of unblocking both WindowsXPMode_en-us.exe and Opera's...
  8. virtual machines

virtual machines: I have windows 10 pro as my main os and i want a copy of the same os so i can play around with the system configurations without harming my main os. How can i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-machines/8896c12f-46cf-4120-a190-fb287326fdf3
  9. Virtual Machine

Virtual Machine: I recently installed Hyper-V on my Lenovo Windows 10 machine and am trying to set up a Virtual Machine. I saw Andre Da Costa's post on Groovypost.com in regards to this. His post was dated January 11, 2019. I have not been able to access the BIOS setup screen, as pictured...
  10. virtual machine

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    virtual machine: I want to build an oracle VM. I have a new PC with UEFI I am not used to. It is set to the old BIOS and secure boot is disabled. I found virtualization by searching and chose to change virtualization from disabled toe enabled. Is this what I should have done to use Oracle's...