Windows 10: VMs installed on Hyper-V Manger (in Windows 10) is performing very slow

Discus and support VMs installed on Hyper-V Manger (in Windows 10) is performing very slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Dell Gaming Laptop with windows 10 home os, so i create VHD in c: drive and install windows 10 evaluation version a dual boot, then I enable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mohd Rizvi, Oct 31, 2019.

1. VMs installed on Hyper-V Manger (in Windows 10) is performing very slow

I have Dell Gaming Laptop with windows 10 home os, so i create VHD in c: drive and install windows 10 evaluation version a dual boot, then I enable hyper-v manager feature in windows 10 evaluation OS and install 3 VMs in it. when I turn on VMs on Hyper-V host VMs are performing very slow. I don't know how to resolve this issue. please help me to resolve this issue.

Host Configuration:

Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation 64-bit (10.0, Build 18362)

System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
    System Model: G5 5587
    BIOS: 1.11.1 (type: UEFI)
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz (12 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
    Memory: 16GB RAM

VM Configuration: (All 3 VMs have same configuration)

Number of virtual Processors: 2Memory: 3GB (Dynamically Expanding)

HDD: 60GB (Dynamically Expanding)

Integration Services: All Services are enabled

:)

Mohd Rizvi, Oct 31, 2019

2. The VMs on Hyper-V get too slow after upgrading from windows 10 ver.1709 to ver.1803

The VMs on Hyper-V get too slow after upgrading from windows 10 ver.1709 to ver.1803.

Explicitly slow!

Bing Yan Jr, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Schism082 Win User
    No Internet in Hyper-V VM's

Hi, I have Windows 10 Enterprise and just added Hyper-V. I had 3 VM's on VMware Player and deleted and uninstalled Player. I have 3 Vm's on Hyper-V. My problem is I get no Internet on my Vm's. I am new to Hyper-V and would like to know how to connect these
    to the internet. I have "Virtual switch (automatic)" selected. They show no connections available in the VM's. How do I connect to the internet? (I'm on wifi.) I'm attaching a screenshot. Thanks

VMs installed on Hyper-V Manger (in Windows 10) is performing very slow a5a649f6-ec4d-4915-ad8b-d1e2d2a5cafa.png

Schism082, Oct 31, 2019
  4. DMACUK Win User

VMs installed on Hyper-V Manger (in Windows 10) is performing very slow

Hyper-V VM

Andre,

What I mean, is. I have installed Windows on a machine using licence key XXXX. If I create a Hyper-V VM on that machine, can I install Windows on it using the same key XXXX

David.

DMACUK, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

VMs installed on Hyper-V Manger (in Windows 10) is performing very slow

1. VMs installed on Hyper-V Manger (in Windows 10) is performing very slow - Similar Threads - VMs installed Hyper

2. Not able to run VMs on Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to run VMs on Hyper-V: See image for errorVirtualisation is enabled in UEFI. WSL2 gives error 0x80370102. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-run-vms-on-hyper-v/f66a80ff-0862-46c6-884d-3ca09d196882
  3. Not able to run VMs on Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to run VMs on Hyper-V: See image for errorVirtualisation is enabled in UEFI. WSL2 gives error 0x80370102. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-run-vms-on-hyper-v/f66a80ff-0862-46c6-884d-3ca09d196882
  4. Not able to run VMs on Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hyper-V performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyper-V performance: Hi! I have a c++ application that calculates 100 factorial a million times. I ran it on windows host machine and it took a few milliseconds to get processed but if I run it on Oracle linux 7.3 Guest machine created through Hyper-V, it takes 40 seconds. Host machine:...
  6. VMs installed on Hyper-V Manger (in Windows) is performing very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VMs installed on Hyper-V Manger (in Windows) is performing very slow: I have Dell Gaming Laptop with windows 10 home os, so i create VHD in c: drive and install windows 10 evaluation version a dual boot, then I enable hyper-v manager feature in windows 10 evaluation OS and install 3 VMs in it. when I turn on VMs on Hyper-V host VMs are...
  7. Network issues with Windows 10 Hyper V and VMs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network issues with Windows 10 Hyper V and VMs: Hey all, I have a weird issue with my Windows 10 Hyper-V that I do not have with other machines. Let me explain below: I am following this guide: Step by step guide: Configure a test lab to deploy Windows 10...
  8. Hyper-V forgets my VMs

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-V forgets my VMs: Ok on build 16288, but happened on earlier builds - when I reboot my laptop, Hyper-V keeps forgetting my VMs saying I have noinstalled. Only takes a couple of minutes to restore them but a PITA. I am going to try and unistall Hyper-V and reinstall to see if that fixes...
  9. Identifying VMs in Hyper-V

Identifying VMs in Hyper-V: Hi does anybody know how to tell what Hyper-V VM is connected to which /vhdx file ? It is all a bit of a mess now. I am guessing the only valid ones are the large datafiles? cheers [img] 84958
  10. Very slow file transfer from hyper-v to host drive

Very slow file transfer from hyper-v to host drive: I have my hard drives connected using enhanced mode options to a hyper-v vm (10 pro). I have always had issues with slow file transfer, and was pointed down route of setting up folders as network shares, and I got much faster file transfer times. However, I am trying to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1909 hyper-v slow log in