Windows 10: VMWARE fedora 30 Kernel 5.0.X OK 5.2 crashes

Discus and support VMWARE fedora 30 Kernel 5.0.X OK 5.2 crashes in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hi folks anybody trying out Fedora 30 with VMWare these days On my system kernel 5.0.X works properly kernel 5.2.7 the system just hangs idefinitely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by jimbo45, Aug 13, 2019.

1. jimbo45 Win User

VMWARE fedora 30 Kernel 5.0.X OK 5.2 crashes

Hi folks
    anybody trying out Fedora 30 with VMWare these days

On my system kernel 5.0.X works properly
    kernel 5.2.7 the system just hangs idefinitely in the boot splash screen

I'm on current Windows 10 1903 build as HOST (Workstation edition)

Here's what I get trying to boot the 5.2.X kernel on Fedora 30 (the earlier kernel boots fine and the VM runs properly).

VMWARE fedora 30 Kernel 5.0.X OK 5.2 crashes [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Aug 13, 2019

2. fedora 11 and virtualization

i suggest trying VMware instead of just the generic fedora program....

Braveheart, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Can't print 5 x 7

Windows 10 will not give me an option to print 5 x 7. My printer sets up fine for it but the Photos app won't list it. Only gives me choices of 4 x 6 inch, Letter, Legal, A4, Japanese Postcard, and 3.5 x 5 inch. How do I add 5 x 7 or is this not an option
    with Windows 10?

EleezaKeen, Aug 13, 2019
  4. VMWARE fedora 30 Kernel 5.0.X OK 5.2 crashes

Fedora Core 5 Wont boot?!~

I have downloaded Fedora Core 5, seperated into 5 disks.

I have Nero 6 and Iso Buster, But when I have extracted the files using ISO buster and burned Image to disk it wont boot as an operating System!?

I need Fedora Core 5! *Bang Head :banghead:

Pheonix_789, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

VMWARE fedora 30 Kernel 5.0.X OK 5.2 crashes

1. VMWARE fedora 30 Kernel 5.0.X OK 5.2 crashes - Similar Threads - VMWARE fedora Kernel

2. CHKDSK /f /r /x stage 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CHKDSK /f /r /x stage 5: HiI have a external USB disk 16TB that is currently locked by chkdsk and is in stage 5 @15% and is not stuckThe disk is a few months old.Wanted to do a check on files only and not on free space. Anyway chkdsk is now checking free space. bad, free clustersHow can I close CMD...
  3. CHKDSK /f /r /x stage 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CHKDSK /f /r /x stage 5: HiI have a external USB disk 16TB that is currently locked by chkdsk and is in stage 5 @15% and is not stuckThe disk is a few months old.Wanted to do a check on files only and not on free space. Anyway chkdsk is now checking free space. bad, free clustersHow can I close CMD...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 Crashing: Hello. I have a huge problem on Forza Horizon 5. Its crashing everytime in the excact same spot and i cant pass the first showcase race. I have been searching for a possible fix for 3 days but i cant find any solution. I have tried everything you can imagine. Here is the...
  5. Forza 5 crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza 5 crashing on startup: Hi,I cannot get Forza 5 to load past the warning screen at startup. I have updated all graphics drivers etc. Disabled firewalls and problematic software e.g. G Hub.Below is the log for the crash event important info in bold:Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe,...
  6. Pc Crashing About 2-5 times a day

Pc Crashing About 2-5 times a day: I want to ask if i should just erase everything on my pc because it keeps crashing and sometimes get stuck on the blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashing-about-2-5-times-a-day/923766b6-e794-44e7-a127-5bd6af88f872
  7. VMWare on Linux Host with 5.x kernels

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMWare on Linux Host with 5.x kernels: Hi folks If you are using a Linux Host with 5,x kernels e.g Fedora 30 etc You need to apply a patch to get VMWare to work properly From your Linux Host run : wget https://github.com/mkubecek/vmware-h...-15.1.0.tar.gz tar -xzf workstation-15.1.0.tar.gz cd...
  8. Can't print 5 x 7

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't print 5 x 7: Windows 10 will not give me an option to print 5 x 7. My printer sets up fine for it but the Photos app won't list it. Only gives me choices of 4 x 6 inch, Letter, Legal, A4, Japanese Postcard, and 3.5 x 5 inch. How do I add 5 x 7 or is this not an option with Windows 10?...
  9. Wifi drops every 5-30 seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi drops every 5-30 seconds: Hi! Hope someone can help me out. Ok I got 1 ASUS laptop and 1 Lenovo. Also 4 phones and 2 ipads. No problem with wifi on any except for the ASUS. We bought the 2 laptops we had poor iSP so I didnt give it much though and I shared my phone internet for the computer and then...
  10. Game crash Gta 5

Game crash Gta 5: Hello for long time my gta5 keeps crashing was fighting this thing for long time nothing was helping, now i used Debug Diagnostic Tool and i might need help pinpointing what is causing crashes. 86556