Windows 10: VMware Workstation 15.0.2 is slowing my internet speeds.

Discus and support VMware Workstation 15.0.2 is slowing my internet speeds. in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hey everyone... VMware Workstation 15.0.2 Build 10952284 is slowing my internet speeds by 40 Mbps (minimum). Anyone else? I had to perform the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Compumind, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Compumind Win User

VMware Workstation 15.0.2 is slowing my internet speeds.

Hey everyone...

VMware Workstation 15.0.2 Build 10952284 is slowing my internet speeds by 40 Mbps (minimum).

Anyone else?

I had to perform the following to restore my speeds:

At the Command prompt, right-clicked Command Prompt, and then selected Run as administrator.
    Also at the command prompt, ran the following commands in the order listed below:

ipconfig /flushdns
    ipconfig /renew
    netsh int ip reset
    netsh winsock reset

Restarted the system.

It worked. Any insight as to why and how I can correct this going forward? I uninstalled VMware for now.

TIA, as usual.

*Sad

:)

Compumind, Mar 6, 2019
  2. dhjohns Win User

VMWare workstation 11 no internet.

VMWare Workstation 12 is out now, which fully supports Windows 10. I suggest upgrading to 12.

dhjohns, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

Hi Cody,

Slow internet speed on one of your computer could be due to the following:

• Outdated network adapter driver
    • Different Wi-Fi chipset
    • Computer processing speed

Make sure that the network driver of your computer(s) are always updated.

We also suggest you to contact your internet service provider for them to check your internet connection speed and give you more information.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, Mar 6, 2019
  4. ericgies Win User

Problems Installing Windows 10 Pro in VMware Workstation 15

VMware Workstation 15.0.2 is slowing my internet speeds. [​IMG]

VMware Workstation 15.0.2 is slowing my internet speeds. [​IMG]

Hi.

I am having an issue installing Windows 10 Pro x64 in VMware Workstation Player 15. Attached are screen shots of the errors I get. My operating system is Windows 7 Pro. I've tried several ways of doing so, the final being 8135-install-windows-10-virtual-machine-vmware-player I am at a loss as what to try next. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Eric Gies

ericgies, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

1. VMware Workstation 15.0.2 is slowing my internet speeds. - Similar Threads - VMware Workstation slowing

2. Slow Internet Speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow Internet Speed: Hello, I've been having problems with my internet on Windows 10.Usually my Download MB per second is 12 MB to 32 MB fast, but since I got a new windows after my old was broken, my internet has been acting weird, it takes literally 10 minutes for me to just download a 10 MB...
  3. Fix VMware Workstation Unrecoverable Error (vcpu-0)

in Windows 10 News
    Fix VMware Workstation Unrecoverable Error (vcpu-0): [ATTACH]According to some users, when trying to install a new Operating System, they see VMware Workstation Unrecoverable Error (vcpu-0). The error is very notorious as it doesn’t allow users to install an OS. The second paragraph of the error message may vary from user to...
  4. Windows 10 Pro licence in VMware Workstation 15 Player

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro licence in VMware Workstation 15 Player: I have installed Windows 10 Pro in VMware Workstation 15 Player. Do I need to purchase a Windows 10 Pro licence or can I use the license on the base machine?...
  5. Can't open VMware Workstation Pro 15

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open VMware Workstation Pro 15: Hi there, I downloaded VMware workstation pro a few days ago & I am not able to open it. When I try to, windows basically tells me that VMware Workstation Pro couldn't be run under windows and that I should look for updates. After a bit of research if found out that this...
  6. slowed internet speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    slowed internet speed: [ATTACH] ILitt(Customer)asked a question. Tuesday, April 9, 2019 5:54 AM I have a 300MB internet connection. It ran fine for several months and then the speed dropped to 89MB. I have had a tech service guy here and Spectrum. Both tell me my router and modem are...
  7. VMware Workstation 15 hangs and vmware-vmx is unkillable.

in Windows 10 Customization
    VMware Workstation 15 hangs and vmware-vmx is unkillable.: I have installed VMware Workstation 15.0.2 on a Windows 10 Enterprise 18348.19h1 host and am encountering a weird issue. When I start a VM, it doesn't boot but gets stuck on a black window. If I try to force reset it or anything like that, the UI for power controls is...
  8. Problems Installing Windows 10 Pro in VMware Workstation 15

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Problems Installing Windows 10 Pro in VMware Workstation 15: [img] [img] Hi. I am having an issue installing Windows 10 Pro x64 in VMware Workstation Player 15. Attached are screen shots of the errors I get. My operating system is Windows 7 Pro. I've tried several ways of doing so, the final being...
  9. Slow speed of internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow speed of internet: Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (DNS server) is not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/slow-speed-of-internet/e2ad41f0-f2f1-4bc8-b564-75963e4c272a
  10. VMWare workstation 11 no internet.

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMWare workstation 11 no internet.: Hi, I've done a clean install of windows 10 Pro but am now unable to get internet on a guest VM on Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 . I just get a yellow ? Ethernet controller in device manager. I tried my legal copies of Windows Me and Windows 3.11 and can get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vmware player slow network

2. vmware workstation slow internet