Windows 10: Voice Access not available in settings Windows 11

Discus and support Voice Access not available in settings Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I am running Windows 11 21H2 May build 22000.708 and Voice Access does not appear in my accessibility settings.I have tried running Windows updates,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by generic-cup, Jun 11, 2022.

1. Voice Access not available in settings Windows 11

Hi,I am running Windows 11 21H2 May build 22000.708 and Voice Access does not appear in my accessibility settings.I have tried running Windows updates, but it found nothing else to install. I set up my microphone, Cortana, and even tried using the windows speech recognition but I found that very lacking in terms of controlling my computer with my voice. How can I set up Voice Access on my computer?Thanks.

:)

generic-cup, Jun 11, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Google Voice now available to make and receive calls in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Voice Improvements: Use in Gmail and transfer calls

Brink, Jun 11, 2022
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jun 11, 2022
  4. grecinos Win User

Voice Access not available in settings Windows 11

How do you change the text to speech voice in a (Windows) vbscript?

Hey guys,

I'm trying to create a text to speech vbscript. The problem I'm having is that I can only select between 3 voices. I have 8 available in Windows 10.

Here is my code:

Code: set voice = CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice") set voice.Voice = voice.GetVoices.Item(1) voice.Rate = 1 voice.Volume = 90 voice.Speak TextMessage[/quote] I get a vbs error message when I choose a number greater than 2 for the voice.GetVoices.Item(1) parameter.

Error: 0x80045039
    Code: 80045039
    Source: (null)

Any suggestions?

TIA,

grecinos

grecinos, Jun 11, 2022
Thema:

Voice Access not available in settings Windows 11

1. Voice Access not available in settings Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Voice Access available

2. with Voice access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    with Voice access: Hello,I've been exploring the compatibility of the Microsoft Modern Wireless headset with "Voice Access" on Windows 111 Unfortunately, I've noticed that the mute button doesn't function as expected with Voice Access, which is disappointing. I am missing something or there is...
  3. with Voice access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    with Voice access: Hello,I've been exploring the compatibility of the Microsoft Modern Wireless headset with "Voice Access" on Windows 111 Unfortunately, I've noticed that the mute button doesn't function as expected with Voice Access, which is disappointing. I am missing something or there is...
  4. Accessing 'setting' to access wifi networks available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing 'setting' to access wifi networks available: I am unable to use windows icon to access 'settings'. If I right click it takes me to a board with 'settings' on it but after clicking 'settings' nothing happens....
  5. Accessing 'setting' to access wifi networks available

Accessing 'setting' to access wifi networks available: I am unable to use windows icon to access 'settings'. If I right click it takes me to a board with 'settings' on it but after clicking 'settings' nothing happens....
  6. Accessing 'setting' to access wifi networks available

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Voice Access not available in settings Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Access not available in settings Windows 11: Hi,I am running Windows 11 21H2 May build 22000.708 and Voice Access does not appear in my accessibility settings.I have tried running Windows updates, but it found nothing else to install. I set up my microphone, Cortana, and even tried using the windows speech recognition...
  8. Voice Access not working in windows 11 insider build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Access not working in windows 11 insider build: I recently upgraded to windows 11 on my laptop, I was very excited to use the new features so I switched to Dev Insider channel. Recently this feature called "Voice Access" was launched and I updated to the latest version to test it out however, when I try to run it using...
  9. Voice Access not working in windows 11 insider build

Voice Access not working in windows 11 insider build: I recently upgraded to windows 11 on my laptop, I was very excited to use the new features so I switched to Dev Insider channel. Recently this feature called "Voice Access" was launched and I updated to the latest version to test it out however, when I try to run it using...
  10. How to enable Voice Access in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Voice Access in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Microsoft has added a new feature called Voice Access to the latest build of Windows 11. Using this feature, users can control their computers using voice commands and extend the speech recognition platform’s functionality. If you find this feature useful, here is a...