Windows 10: voice activated

Discus and support voice activated in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am hoping gain some knowledge in work with products that will become my voice as I type. I had to have a complete Laryngectomy approximately... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BFFLarry, Jul 27, 2019.

1. BFFLarry Win User

voice activated

Hi,

I am hoping gain some knowledge in work with products that will become my voice as I type. I had to have a complete Laryngectomy approximately one month ago and has left me unable to speak at all. Hopefully this will not be forever as I still have treatments to do. But in the meantime does anyone know of some products that while I type it speaks for me to help me stay as independent as I can be. So many of these auto-mated recordings have you "speak" your response rather than enter a number. I would have done more research prior to the Laryngectomy but I became so sick so fast that there was time.

If anyone could please point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance,

BFFLarry

:)

BFFLarry, Jul 27, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

MSI Displays Voice-Activated Motherboard Technology

PCs following voice commands isn't new. Windows comes with Speech Recognition and voice-command features, which when properly configured, can serve as a great accessibility feature. MSI plans to take voice commands a step further with what it calls "Voice Activated Motherboard" technology. The feature extends voice-commands to OS-independent ACPI functions such as powering on the PC from halted state (cold booting), suspend it, or powering down, both graceful (OS shutdown) and forceful (power off).

The feature depends on a daughterboard accessory that requires a PCI-Express x1 slot. This daugherboard connects to the motherboard using a special header found on some recent MSI motherboards that has been labelled "JDLED3", and a mic/line input. JDLED3, we assume, gives the card some low-level connectivity to the board that it can't have through HAL. The rest of the daughterboard looks to have a some legacy circuitry and an ADC. On the OS side, MSI will deploy the Voice Genie software which can be used to get the device to recognize your voice and set your own voice commands. The software probably could even be used to suspend voice recognition. Otherwise, imagine telling your Teamspeak buddy in-game to "restart" the server or a map, and the board following a system restart command that sounds identical. MSI says that this accessory will have a "more than affordable price."

voice activated 76a_thm.jpg

voice activated 76b_thm.jpg

Source: Bright Side of News

btarunr, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    MSI Displays Voice-Activated Motherboard Technology

pity voice activated stuff doesnt work at all for aussies.

Mussels, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

voice activated

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

voice activated

1. voice activated - Similar Threads - voice activated

2. Activate Windows by phone automated voice keeps dropping out -unable to activate Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows by phone automated voice keeps dropping out -unable to activate Windows: For the past two days I've made several attempts to Activate Windows by phone 888-571-2048 since I can't use internet access Windows XP in VM. The automated voice keeps dropping out at each instruction where I am suppose to speak the Installation Id. Since I do not hear the...
  3. Activate Windows by phone automated voice keeps dropping out -unable to activate Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows by phone automated voice keeps dropping out -unable to activate Windows: For the past two days I've made several attempts to Activate Windows by phone 888-571-2048 since I can't use internet access Windows XP in VM. The automated voice keeps dropping out at each instruction where I am suppose to speak the Installation Id. Since I do not hear the...
  4. My search bar on Windows 11 disappears as soon as I activate voice typing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My search bar on Windows 11 disappears as soon as I activate voice typing.: On Windows 11 what I want to search for something I click on the search bar and get the normal cursor there. As soon as I press Win- H To activate voice typing the search bar goes away and I can't see what I am saying....
  5. My search bar on Windows 11 disappears as soon as I activate voice typing.

My search bar on Windows 11 disappears as soon as I activate voice typing.: On Windows 11 what I want to search for something I click on the search bar and get the normal cursor there. As soon as I press Win- H To activate voice typing the search bar goes away and I can't see what I am saying....
  6. Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp: Clipchamps' Text to Speech works fine with one exception: I cannot activate Voice style.A "no entry" sign appears when I hover over the default General.What could be the reason?Thanks,Louis...
  7. Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp

Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp: Clipchamps' Text to Speech works fine with one exception: I cannot activate Voice style.A "no entry" sign appears when I hover over the default General.What could be the reason?Thanks,Louis...
  8. No voice activation setting for Cortana. Need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No voice activation setting for Cortana. Need help!: I’m trying to enable voice activation for Cortana but when I go into settings the option for Cortana isn’t there submitted by /u/DueOscar1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uqxheu/no_voice_activation_setting_for_cortana_need_help/
  9. voice activation of keyboard language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    voice activation of keyboard language: I would like to use speech recognition for one specific task: changing the keyboard and language. Is it possible?This is usually done by pressing Windows key + space bar. That seems and is easy, but when I need to switch between languages in the middle of a sentence, perhaps...
  10. voice activation of keyboard language

voice activation of keyboard language: I would like to use speech recognition for one specific task: changing the keyboard and language. Is it possible?This is usually done by pressing Windows key + space bar. That seems and is easy, but when I need to switch between languages in the middle of a sentence, perhaps...