Windows 10: Voice Activation Software

Discus and support Voice Activation Software in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to transcribe a narration recorded on PowerPoint 365. I understand Windows has voice-activation software, but I don't know where to find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BABD, Apr 10, 2019.

1. BABD Win User

Voice Activation Software

I would like to transcribe a narration recorded on PowerPoint 365. I understand Windows has voice-activation software, but I don't know where to find it or how to use it. Help?

:)

2. btarunr Win User

MSI Displays Voice-Activated Motherboard Technology

PCs following voice commands isn't new. Windows comes with Speech Recognition and voice-command features, which when properly configured, can serve as a great accessibility feature. MSI plans to take voice commands a step further with what it calls "Voice Activated Motherboard" technology. The feature extends voice-commands to OS-independent ACPI functions such as powering on the PC from halted state (cold booting), suspend it, or powering down, both graceful (OS shutdown) and forceful (power off).

The feature depends on a daughterboard accessory that requires a PCI-Express x1 slot. This daugherboard connects to the motherboard using a special header found on some recent MSI motherboards that has been labelled "JDLED3", and a mic/line input. JDLED3, we assume, gives the card some low-level connectivity to the board that it can't have through HAL. The rest of the daughterboard looks to have a some legacy circuitry and an ADC. On the OS side, MSI will deploy the Voice Genie software which can be used to get the device to recognize your voice and set your own voice commands. The software probably could even be used to suspend voice recognition. Otherwise, imagine telling your Teamspeak buddy in-game to "restart" the server or a map, and the board following a system restart command that sounds identical. MSI says that this accessory will have a "more than affordable price."

Voice Activation Software 76a_thm.jpg

Voice Activation Software 76b_thm.jpg

Source: Bright Side of News

btarunr, Apr 10, 2019
  3. sammy Win User
    Please suggest me the best tutorial/ screen recording making software with voice.

Hi Guys,

Good day!

Please suggest me the best tutorial/ screen recording making software with voice. I want to use it for making education videos to explain some software tools and their uses.

Thanks.

sammy, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Voice Activation Software - Similar Threads - Voice Activation Software

2. Face and voice swap software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Face and voice swap software: Does anybody here know of any face software that can literally morph your face into another's face, like a celebrities, for us in a video not only a picture? I noticed that there is voice swap technology for a video but I cannot find any face swap technology for a video....
  3. Face and voice swap software

Face and voice swap software: Does anybody here know of any face software that can literally morph your face into another's face, like a celebrities, for us in a video not only a picture? I noticed that there is voice swap technology for a video but I cannot find any face swap technology for a video....
  4. Voice Activation in Cortana

in Cortana
    Voice Activation in Cortana: is voice activation in Cortana still un available. [Original Title: Cortana] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-activation-in-cortana/2629accf-8014-4ed4-8543-ad46aa88dc27
  5. Voice Modifier Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice Modifier Software: Okay I will just head straight to the point. I want to find a software that I can make a voice that doesn't sound like mine at all. For example if I want to sound like Marinette from Miraculous Ladybug and use a software that either, copies her voice a modified the changes...
  6. Cortana Voice Activation

in Cortana
    Cortana Voice Activation: My windows build is 19041.504 I just updated to windows 10 2004 and cortana voice activation is unavalabile, and it s says that it will be avalabile in the future updates. My language is on US and i saw on youtube that this problem was fixed in 19041.329 build, but for me...
  7. Cortana voice activation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana voice activation: Hi guys, I am trying to activate cortana by saying "cortana" is not working, mic is ok, permission is given, other than this cortana is fully functioning, but when i am saying "cortana" it did nothing. If someone knows about this problem please help. submitted by...
  8. Voice activation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Voice activation: When i reinstalled windows on my computer it seems like it now has some built in voice activation which it didn't have before. Does anyone know if this can be turned off or changed because currently it is very low and makes my microphone sound cut when I'm speaking. This has...
  9. Voice activated apps

Voice activated apps: Hi folks I really hate the way these things are intruding into everybody's private spaces. I was recently in the UK travelling on "an exceedingly rare" vehicle -- an almost (but not quite) empty train carriage !!!!. There was some ghastly person screaming at the top of his...
  10. voice activated

voice activated: Hi, I am hoping gain some knowledge in work with products that will become my voice as I type. I had to have a complete Laryngectomy approximately one month ago and has left me unable to speak at all. Hopefully this will not be forever as I still have treatments to do....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. voice activation software buy

2. voice activation software

3. i want to buy voice activation software