Windows 10: Voice Activation Troubleshooting in Windows 10

Discus and support Voice Activation Troubleshooting in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]One of the smarter things Microsoft did with Windows 10 is to separate Cortana from Search. Cortana is now strictly a voice assistant.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 29, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Voice Activation Troubleshooting in Windows 10

Voice Activation Troubleshooting in Windows 10 Voice-Activation-Privacy-Settings-100x100.png
    Voice Activation Troubleshooting in Windows 10 Voice-Activation-Privacy-Settings-150x118.png One of the smarter things Microsoft did with Windows 10 is to separate Cortana from Search. Cortana is now strictly a voice assistant. It was bound to happen because not everyone uses Cortana, and then it also paved the way [...]

This post Voice Activation Troubleshooting in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 29, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, May 29, 2019
  4. Voice Activation Troubleshooting in Windows 10

voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Voice Activation Troubleshooting in Windows 10

1. Voice Activation Troubleshooting in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Voice Activation Troubleshooting

2. Windows 10 activation troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation troubleshooting: I have the "We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or go to the Store to buy genuine Windows. Error Code: 0xC004F009" and it wont go away even though I have Windows 10 Home. I have tried Troubleshooting and restarting but it...
  3. Windows 10 activation troubleshooting

Windows 10 activation troubleshooting: Purchased a refurb with Win 10 installed. I get an activation message. When I attempt to activate, says it's unable. Getting these error codes 0x80070005 and 0x800f0805 I have an account and am signed on...any help is appreciated....
  4. Window 10 home activation troubleshoot

Window 10 home activation troubleshoot: Hi, I installed a non-activated windows 10 PRO to get my new pc started but I decided to go ahead and purchase a product key for windows 10 HOME instead from microsoft. Now when I go to activate windows 10 HOME, it is saying that my product key didn't work. How can I resolve...
  5. Windows 10 Activation key troubleshoot

Windows 10 Activation key troubleshoot: Few monts ago i got a PC and a product key. The problem is when i insert the key in it wont work. I always get the same error: 0x80070424 It says to check my connection. My internet is working really good. It also says my PC cant connect to a crucial windows service???...
  6. Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors: Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-windows-10-activation-errors/6a1b6344-5bc4-4202-b1be-59e1ef70b5c9
  7. Voice activation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Voice activation: When i reinstalled windows on my computer it seems like it now has some built in voice activation which it didn't have before. Does anyone know if this can be turned off or changed because currently it is very low and makes my microphone sound cut when I'm speaking. This has...
  8. Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooter not working

Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooter not working: I recently switched out my motherboard and did a fresh install of windows. Before making the change I made sure I had a digital license connected to my windows account. My windows is also not an OEM copy. The activation page shows the error: 0xC004F213 Windows reported...
  9. voice activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    voice activated: Hi, I am hoping gain some knowledge in work with products that will become my voice as I type. I had to have a complete Laryngectomy approximately one month ago and has left me unable to speak at all. Hopefully this will not be forever as I still have treatments to do....
  10. Windows 10 activation troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 activation troubleshooter: I recently changed nearly all the part in my PC and had to reinstall windows 10 to this new hard drive. I go into settings to reactive it, use the troubleshooter to select my PCs copy of windows and I'm met with a message saying it cannot reactivate windows on this device,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows voice activation isnt working

2. trouble shoot voice activation

3. Troubleshoot voice activation

4. word voice activation isnt the one I selected,
  5. voice speech troubleshoot,
  6. windows voice activation isnt working pc,
  7. troubleshoot voice activaiton,
  8. bluescreen on voice activation