Windows 10: Voice chat not working in game bar

Discus and support Voice chat not working in game bar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have tried every fix I can find and I am so frustrated with this. Over 4 hours of troubleshooting and nothing. Iphelper service running. After over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sendeth, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Voice chat not working in game bar

I have tried every fix I can find and I am so frustrated with this. Over 4 hours of troubleshooting and nothing. Iphelper service running. After over an hour, teredo looks good in setting. Mic works with every other app. Privacy setting is on and shows the last time that the game bar accessed the mic was in July. I have edited local gp to make sure the teredo settings stick. The proper mic is selected in sound settings and the game bar. I even turned the firewall off. Wtf Microsoft. I am beyond frustrated. There are probably more steps I have missed. HAs anyone figured out why this is happening? It seems to be a widespread problem.

submitted by /u/sendeth
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sendeth, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Spotify, Chat, and more coming to Game Bar on Windows 10

Source: Spotify, Chat, and more coming to Game Bar on Windows 10 - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Spotify, Chat, and more coming to Game Bar on Windows 10

Source: Spotify, Chat, and more coming to Game Bar on Windows 10 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Voice chat not working in game bar

Game Chat Transcription feature for Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs

Source: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/acc...indows-10-pcs/

Brink, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Voice chat not working in game bar

1. Voice chat not working in game bar - Similar Threads - Voice chat working

2. Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working: Ever since doing an update to the game bar it's been popping up with a message saying "Something went wrong with this widget" and my party chats aren't working. Input and output devices are ok as the work in all other apps ingame/discord...
  3. Xbox game bar crashes when starting a voice chat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar crashes when starting a voice chat: As the title says, whenever I start a voice chat, or try to, the whole app crashes. I've watched some vids on youtube and google hasn't helped either. Terminated the app, restarted the app, uninstalled and reinstalled... nothing works....
  4. Xbox game bar crashes when starting a voice chat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar crashes when starting a voice chat: As the title says, whenever I start a voice chat, or try to, the whole app crashes. I've watched some vids on youtube and google hasn't helped either. Terminated the app, restarted the app, uninstalled and reinstalled... nothing works....
  5. Voice Chat does not Work in Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Chat does not Work in Game: I have a 32 gigs of ram and a IntelR CoreTM i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz CPU with an Asus Z170-A motherboard. I have a corsair HS60 pro headset. My drivers are all up to date. I have an ethernet with 100 down. When I'm in a game, I just have the game and discord up. Whenever I am...
  6. Voice Chat not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Chat not working: I purchased a computer earlier this year and have found problems with the party voice chat in the console companion app. I use a Razer Kraken X headset which works perfectly fine for everything Xbox, mobile, ps4, discord. For a few months, I could not speak at all in parties....
  7. Game Bar voice chat creating input lag in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar voice chat creating input lag in games: Whenever i get into a call with my friend who plays on xbox, i get input lag in games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-voice-chat-creating-input-lag-in-games/1f11ebfa-6001-42f8-af3b-5155492315e6
  8. Voice chats arent working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Voice chats arent working.: Having an issue where voice chats aren't working through ANY platform Xbox, Discord etc.. All mics tests working on all platforms but I will only get about 3 seconds of communication in each one then it cuts out. It still registers me as speaking, but no one can hear me and I...
  9. xbox game bar voice chat blocked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    xbox game bar voice chat blocked: Voice chat will only connect about 5% of the time, and even then it will randomly disconnect after a certain amount of time and refuse to connect again. It gives a message about my network settings blocking voice chat, which is complete BS because I never had a single problem...
  10. all voice chat not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    all voice chat not working.: After the august 10th 2019 windows updates. Any voice chat service that I have used in the past has stopped working completely. Other people can hear me but I cannot hear them. I have restarted my computer numerous times, I have played around with all my sound settings and...