Windows 10: Voice in Minecraft

Discus and support Voice in Minecraft in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I’m playing Minecraft the Narrator is reading the text on the screen. I tried to turn the Narrator off on the control panel and turned down the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LoriBitker, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Voice in Minecraft

When I’m playing Minecraft the Narrator is reading the text on the screen. I tried to turn the Narrator off on the control panel and turned down the volume to zero but I’m still listening to the Narrator speaking. I also tried to reinstall Minecraft.

:)

LoriBitker, Nov 12, 2018
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 12, 2018
  3. A voice is reading out all the messages in minecraft?!?!

So i was just playing minecraft and i think i activated a window voice. It reads out all of the messages on minecraft and nothing else. I dont think its a minecraft option and i think it was a windows option. Please tell me how to stop it. Thanks in advanceVoice in Minecraft :)

Darbandiman123, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Voice in Minecraft

Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Voice in Minecraft

1. Voice in Minecraft - Similar Threads - Voice Minecraft

2. What are the best AI Voice Assistants on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 News
    What are the best AI Voice Assistants on Windows 11?: [IMG]In this article, we have curated some of the best AI voice assistants for Windows 11/10 and evaluated their features to help you choose the right one for your needs. AI voice assistants have completely changed how we communicate with our Windows devices. While they offer...
  3. Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart: It is also possible to restart it by right clicking on the task bar, going into the Task Manager, typing 'input' into the search bar and ending the Windows input Experience task. I am a frequent user of this feature of Windows, and it's really annoying how lately it stops...
  4. Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart: It is also possible to restart it by right clicking on the task bar, going into the Task Manager, typing 'input' into the search bar and ending the Windows input Experience task. I am a frequent user of this feature of Windows, and it's really annoying how lately it stops...
  5. Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft: Hello,This is a non-technical question. Can someone provide me with some methods of contacting Microsoft to give feedback and raise voices in complaints? I am certain that there are feedback, forums, websites where you can send comments through a web form, but I would also...
  6. Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft

Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft: Hello,This is a non-technical question. Can someone provide me with some methods of contacting Microsoft to give feedback and raise voices in complaints? I am certain that there are feedback, forums, websites where you can send comments through a web form, but I would also...
  7. magicmic voice changer device reisntalling itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    magicmic voice changer device reisntalling itself: Hello.A few months ago i had installed a program called magicmic voice changer.I unistall it but at the device manager are still the two devices at the red circle.I try to unistall them but aftre restarting my computer reappears.Whta can i do?...
  8. magicmic voice changer device reisntalling itself

magicmic voice changer device reisntalling itself: Hello.A few months ago i had installed a program called magicmic voice changer.I unistall it but at the device manager are still the two devices at the red circle.I try to unistall them but aftre restarting my computer reappears.Whta can i do?...
  9. Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?: Dear Microsoft support,I am trying to download Croatian TTS male voice Matej, but among all other languages/options Croatian TTS is not available for download :https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/download/details.aspx?id=27224however it is listed as supported and available here...
  10. A voice is reading out all the messages in minecraft?!?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A voice is reading out all the messages in minecraft?!?!: So i was just playing minecraft and i think i activated a window voice. It reads out all of the messages on minecraft and nothing else. I dont think its a minecraft option and i think it was a windows option. Please tell me how to stop it. Thanks in advance*Smile 89527

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft voice activate

2. minecraft computer voice activated on phone

3. windows voice in minecraft