Windows 10: Voice is very low and full of noisy while recording and communicating using headphone

Discus and support Voice is very low and full of noisy while recording and communicating using headphone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My communication and recording ware running as expected. But after some updates from windows with my previous setting also it is giving noisy and low... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jayasis, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Jayasis Win User

Voice is very low and full of noisy while recording and communicating using headphone

My communication and recording ware running as expected. But after some updates from windows with my previous setting also it is giving noisy and low output. Could you please look into this as this is hampering my normal works and irritating others while communicating.

:)

Jayasis, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

How to include a screenshot in your post

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 20, 2019
  3. MarvelArt Win User
    Need Voice Recording App

Hi, guys, I need a voice recording app which can record clearly the voice of mine. So please anybody have any suggestion regarding it can please share it with me.

MarvelArt, Oct 20, 2019
  4. Voice is very low and full of noisy while recording and communicating using headphone

voice recorder

Hi EvgeniBurshtein,

In order to access your voice recorder again, I would like to suggest the helpful post of Vicky Acs from Microsoft by clicking the link provided below. The link will show you how to access the voice recorder again by uninstalling and reinstalling the Windows
    Voice Recorder app. This post has been marked as answer by the thread's original poster and may be the solution for the issue that you are facing. Click the link for the detailed steps.

can't find voice recorder in Win10

Let us know the result for us to help you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Voice is very low and full of noisy while recording and communicating using headphone

1. Voice is very low and full of noisy while recording and communicating using headphone - Similar Threads - Voice very low

2. Music Records a Low Levels Compared to Voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Music Records a Low Levels Compared to Voice: I have a new Dell G16 laptop running Windows 11 Home version 21H2.I am using the internal microphones, though a USB external microphone has the same problem.I am using the Windows 11 Sound Recorder App, though other recording apps such as Audacity have the same problem.I take...
  3. Music Records a Low Levels Compared to Voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Music Records a Low Levels Compared to Voice: I have a new Dell G16 laptop running Windows 11 Home version 21H2.I am using the internal microphones, though a USB external microphone has the same problem.I am using the Windows 11 Sound Recorder App, though other recording apps such as Audacity have the same problem.I take...
  4. Mute button while using voice recordeer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mute button while using voice recordeer: Hi, I was recording myself using voice recorder but did not pay attention mute button was on F4 on lenovo laptop. Is there a chance i can unmute my voice in the recording?...
  5. Volume being low while using headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume being low while using headphones.: I was using my headphones normally, and one day when I plugged them into my PC the audio gets really low. My volume for the PC is at max and the application volume it happens for all applications is at max. When I unplug my headphones, the audio sounds fine. This would mean...
  6. Very very Low Audio on Speaker & while using Headphones / Headset

Very very Low Audio on Speaker & while using Headphones / Headset: Hi, While using headphones / headsets I was able to listen audio clearly when volume level kept to 10, but after few days, I'm not able to hear the any audio clearly, need to increase the system sound level to 100 when playing any video / audio file. When listening without...
  7. Using the Voice Recorder.

Using the Voice Recorder.: I would like to figure out how to make "layered" music, in this era when musicians can't get together. I thought I'd experiment with making a recording of a duet with me playing both parts. My biggest puzzle is this. I can make a recording of me playing the first part....
  8. Can't Record Voice and Other Apps while using the Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Record Voice and Other Apps while using the Game Bar Recording: I have been using the game bar to record things happening so I don't have to use OBS constantly, but I have run into an issue. I want to record both my voice and the voices of my friends, but when I set the audio recording to all, my mic doesn't get recorded, but when I set...
  9. My Microphone record normal voice as VERY low voice but record high voice correctly....

My Microphone record normal voice as VERY low voice but record high voice correctly....: The title says it all. I don't know what happened, but my microphone doesn't record the normal voice volume, when i increase my high voice, it record it as high voice. please take see this record, recorded with audacity. I don't know what happened. Please help me fix, in...
  10. Headphones detected but very low sound

Headphones detected but very low sound: Hello. I'm having a problem with my jack port. My pc is a HP Pavilion 15 b119sl running Windows 10. Since two days ago, my jack port stopped working, hearphones are detected by system because when I plug them in, my volume level changes as always, but they're not listed in...