Windows 10: Voice Modifier Software

Discus and support Voice Modifier Software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Okay I will just head straight to the point. I want to find a software that I can make a voice that doesn't sound like mine at all. For example if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Amber1875, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Amber1875 Win User

Voice Modifier Software

Okay I will just head straight to the point. I want to find a software that I can make a voice that doesn't sound like mine at all. For example if I want to sound like Marinette from Miraculous Ladybug and use a software that either, copies her voice a modified the changes necessary to sound close to what it hears. Or a software I can modify myself so I can try to make it sound close.

Do not tell Audacity. Stuff like that do not work at all. Those small edits like equalizer or FQ just don't work.

I have done those pitch changes and all sort of different settings that for example Audacity has. But I still hear too much of myself. I tried to change my physical voice but, there is not enough I can do.

I'm willing to pay money so, what softwares are there that will let me automatically copy a voice or a software that let's me change my voice.

And I don't want those pre defaulted sound softwares. I already tried those since I can't modify them to what I want.

I know these softwares exist I just need to know what they are so I can use them.

I need them for a project so I can voice act all characters myself.

:)

Amber1875, Oct 16, 2020
  2. sammy Win User

Please suggest me the best tutorial/ screen recording making software with voice.

Hi Guys,

Good day!

Please suggest me the best tutorial/ screen recording making software with voice. I want to use it for making education videos to explain some software tools and their uses.

Thanks.

sammy, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

For audio, you could try Audacity. You can select a sample period where there is just the noise you want to remove, then filter that from the audio.

Noise Reduction - Audacity Manual

4. Sasqui Win User

Voice Modifier Software

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Voice Modifier Software

1. Voice Modifier Software - Similar Threads - Voice Modifier Software

2. Face and voice swap software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Face and voice swap software: Does anybody here know of any face software that can literally morph your face into another's face, like a celebrities, for us in a video not only a picture? I noticed that there is voice swap technology for a video but I cannot find any face swap technology for a video....
  3. Face and voice swap software

Face and voice swap software: Does anybody here know of any face software that can literally morph your face into another's face, like a celebrities, for us in a video not only a picture? I noticed that there is voice swap technology for a video but I cannot find any face swap technology for a video....
  4. Any Software to block Voice Mails on Android phones

Any Software to block Voice Mails on Android phones: Hi folks Not really a Windows post but nearly everybody has a mobile who uses this forum so I'm asking the question here: One can easily block numbers and text messages from those numbers from mobiles but I haven't seen any way to block those numbers from still leaving voice...
  5. Totally "free" animating cartoon type software and voice changer software needed.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Totally "free" animating cartoon type software and voice changer software needed.: Hi all, This is a help I need from the animating experts in this community.... I need a totally free animating software, as I say, cartoon type. I prefer something like "Vidtoon" if there were any , a completely free software, not a web version. Second, I need a voice...
  6. Voice Modifier for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Voice Modifier for Windows 10: Okay I will just head straight to the point. I want to find a software that I can make a voice that doesn't sound like mine at all. For example if I want to sound like Marinette from Miraculous Ladybug and use a software that either, copies her voice a modified the changes...
  7. Voice chat software destroys all audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Voice chat software destroys all audio: Immediately upon entering any voice chat software, all audio on my PC "breaks." My microphone stops detecting any sound, and my speakers stop making any sound. The only way to get audio back is restarting my computer. After restarting, I can check my microphone in the sound...
  8. Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

Software to separate noise from the human voice or song: Hi all, IS there any software for Windows 10 to distinguish the sounds in a video or audio file or reduce the noise on that, please? 140351
  9. Voice Activation Software

in Windows 10 Customization
    Voice Activation Software: I would like to transcribe a narration recorded on PowerPoint 365. I understand Windows has voice-activation software, but I don't know where to find it or how to use it. Help?...
  10. Audio popping from videos and voice chat software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio popping from videos and voice chat software: As the description says, I am getting some audio popping/crackling from internet videos (html5, flash etc.) and voice chat programs like skype or razer comms. I play a lot of games and there doesn't seem to be any popping into game audio. I will say that I've been looking...