Windows 10: Voice/Musical Instrument Recording with backing track

Discus and support Voice/Musical Instrument Recording with backing track in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am an amateur musician. I want to record music played on Harmonica along with a backing track played in the background. Probably this is called... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jay Sen, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Jay Sen Win User

Voice/Musical Instrument Recording with backing track

Hi,

I am an amateur musician. I want to record music played on Harmonica along with a backing track played in the background. Probably this is called overdubbing. So can I do this with Voice Recorder. The final recorded music should play both ..the harmonica music and the backing track in sync.

Is this possible in Voice Recorder or any other app in Windows 10? If so please give the steps to be followed.

Thanks & Regards

Jay Sen

:)

Jay Sen, Jan 5, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

How to include a screenshot in your post

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jan 5, 2020
  3. MarvelArt Win User
    Need Voice Recording App

Hi, guys, I need a voice recording app which can record clearly the voice of mine. So please anybody have any suggestion regarding it can please share it with me.

MarvelArt, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Jamie2015 Win User

Voice Recorder

The Voice Recorder is not recording anything on my mobile. The app works fine but when I play back a recording it just plays white noise. The speakers are working as I have no problems with calls or listening to music. As a side note Cortana never recognises
    music when I set it to listen for music. I'm guessing it uses the same mic to listen for music as it uses for Voice Recorder.

I'm using the lastest version of Voice Recorder 10.1608.2212.0.

Soft recent not corrected it and I'm not prepared to hard reset my phone.

Any help appreciated.

Jamie2015, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Voice/Musical Instrument Recording with backing track - Similar Threads - Voice Musical Instrument

2. Voice rEcorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice rEcorder: Hi. Every so often, we’re given online training to do through the federal government website at work. These trainings are essentially interactive PowerPoint presentations, which have audio recordings giving the “lecture” part of the training. While I’m able to use the Snip...
  3. Voice Recorder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Recorder: There is 255 gigs free on the C drive and voice recorder is saying no more free space after 20 minutes of recording. Why will it not record more than that? why is it being limited/...
  4. Groove music playback not pausing/stop playing when Recording Voice using Voice Recorder...

Groove music playback not pausing/stop playing when Recording Voice using Voice Recorder...: Tried to record voice on voice recorder app while playing music background and observed audio is not getting stop playing while recorder is in ON. Does it is expected behavior or Issue present?...
  5. Olympus voice recorder

Olympus voice recorder: How do I get my laptop to recognize my voice recorder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/olympus-voice-recorder/e49d88d1-dcfc-4b62-8e0d-fe0db75c0cc8
  6. Voice Recorder

Voice Recorder: Voice Recorder quality improved by eliminating high and low frequencies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder/41b8900d-8b9f-4f85-bd5e-55a26a93a651
  7. Voice Recorder

Voice Recorder: I have a new Ibuypower Desktop with Windows 10 and preinstalled with Voice recorder. Playing an listening to the recordings, there is always a noise or static on the background. I had a new Snowball Blue Microphone. I thought the Snowball was making the noise so I bought...
  8. voice record

in Windows 10 Customization
    voice record: how to make the voice recorder save the file as WAV ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-record/d2ed19ad-9c15-4cda-ac39-610d167dd98d
  9. voice recorder

in Windows 10 Customization
    voice recorder: When I attempt to start the Voice Recorder app, the app opens to a blank 'white' colored window. No text of any type appears. pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder/5e183565-2c89-4afe-ab31-a59aa8a5346f
  10. music track

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    music track: am I wasting my time,.??.second attempt..HAVE DOWNLOADED MUSIC TRACK FROM ''FRIARS POINT''..called ''BOOM BOOM BOOM''..you've answered..!!...HOW DO I OPEN ANSWERE'S..to get to the PROBLEM..? (( am unable to find this track on my PC??.)) were do I look for...