Windows 10: VOICE NOT WORKING ON PC

Discus and support VOICE NOT WORKING ON PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just got done building a new PC and everything works fine except for the microphone. The PC has 2 ports, 1 for headset and 1 for microphone, If my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MilesShannon, Oct 23, 2020.

1. VOICE NOT WORKING ON PC

I just got done building a new PC and everything works fine except for the microphone. The PC has 2 ports, 1 for headset and 1 for microphone, If my headphones are in the mic port then I cant hear or talk and with the other port I can hear and not talk. I tried all the driver update stuff and nothing is working. Also its not the headset because it works on everything else. Please help!!

:)

MilesShannon, Oct 23, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    No Cortana voice on PC

Hi Robert,

When you say 'No Cortana voice on PC ' are you referring to that Cortana cant hear you?

If yes I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the steps suggested.

Cortana can't hear me

Do let us know the status of Cortana functionality. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

VOICE NOT WORKING ON PC

Google Voice now available to make and receive calls in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Voice Improvements: Use in Gmail and transfer calls

Brink, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

VOICE NOT WORKING ON PC

1. VOICE NOT WORKING ON PC - Similar Threads - VOICE WORKING

2. Discord voice and audio not working after latest Windows firmware update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord voice and audio not working after latest Windows firmware update.: Sometime on 4/10/2024 there was firmware update for windows 11 that dropped. I have 3 different working headsets: I hyperx cloud 2, a logictech 733, and a pretty crummy headset issued from my work, which still works ok. In any case, after the latest firmware update, Discord,...
  3. Discord voice and audio not working after latest Windows firmware update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discord voice and audio not working after latest Windows firmware update.: Sometime on 4/10/2024 there was firmware update for windows 11 that dropped. I have 3 different working headsets: I hyperx cloud 2, a logictech 733, and a pretty crummy headset issued from my work, which still works ok. In any case, after the latest firmware update, Discord,...
  4. Headphone randomly stopped working normally after using voice chats

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone randomly stopped working normally after using voice chats: While I was in an online game using live voice chat my headphones disconnected becasue there was no noise playing. when I reconnected the headphones everything went crazy. I am given a microphone option of headset, and a speaker option of headphone and headset. when I connect...
  5. Headphone randomly stopped working normally after using voice chats

Headphone randomly stopped working normally after using voice chats: While I was in an online game using live voice chat my headphones disconnected becasue there was no noise playing. when I reconnected the headphones everything went crazy. I am given a microphone option of headset, and a speaker option of headphone and headset. when I connect...
  6. Headphone randomly stopped working normally after using voice chats

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Voice Typing doesn't work with headphone Shokz Opencomm2 UC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Typing doesn't work with headphone Shokz Opencomm2 UC: Windows 11. Headphone Shokz Opencomm2 UC.Voice Typing doesn't work with headphone Shokz Opencomm2 UC.Headphone is connected through the USB-C dongle. Output and input device - Shokz Loop110.Voice Typing Win+H only works with window Sound/Recording opened in mmsys.cpl, or...
  8. Voice Typing doesn't work with headphone Shokz Opencomm2 UC

Voice Typing doesn't work with headphone Shokz Opencomm2 UC: Windows 11. Headphone Shokz Opencomm2 UC.Voice Typing doesn't work with headphone Shokz Opencomm2 UC.Headphone is connected through the USB-C dongle. Output and input device - Shokz Loop110.Voice Typing Win+H only works with window Sound/Recording opened in mmsys.cpl, or...
  9. The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10: Hi,This started a while ago and it feels out of nowhere. I stream with a tts website open to read chat messages but suddenly, it stopped playing audio. At first I thought the website I was using was busted but no other tts site worked either. I then thought the tts on my pc...
  10. The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10

The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10: Hi,This started a while ago and it feels out of nowhere. I stream with a tts website open to read chat messages but suddenly, it stopped playing audio. At first I thought the website I was using was busted but no other tts site worked either. I then thought the tts on my pc...