Windows 10: Voice on DVD

Discus and support Voice on DVD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When playing a DVD on my Lenovo desktop I hear the background music but no audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RitaPowers, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Voice on DVD

When playing a DVD on my Lenovo desktop I hear the background music but no audio

:)

RitaPowers, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jun 2, 2019
  3. voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Jun 2, 2019
  4. HTC
    HTC Win User

Voice on DVD

Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

Thema:

Voice on DVD

1. Voice on DVD - Similar Threads - Voice DVD

2. Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?: Dear Microsoft support,I am trying to download Croatian TTS male voice Matej, but among all other languages/options Croatian TTS is not available for download :https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/download/details.aspx?id=27224however it is listed as supported and available here...
  3. Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?: Dear Microsoft support,I am trying to download Croatian TTS male voice Matej, but among all other languages/options Croatian TTS is not available for download :https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/download/details.aspx?id=27224however it is listed as supported and available here...
  4. Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start: Hello,I have my vertical bar auto hiding. My windows 11's start icon is on the top left on my laptop display 1. I have also an external monitor 2. The voice access covers my vertical toolbar start windows . The micorphone mask the start icon!How can I fix this? I suppose the...
  5. Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start

Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start: Hello,I have my vertical bar auto hiding. My windows 11's start icon is on the top left on my laptop display 1. I have also an external monitor 2. The voice access covers my vertical toolbar start windows . The micorphone mask the start icon!How can I fix this? I suppose the...
  6. SwiftKey voice typing issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SwiftKey voice typing issues.: How come I cannot activate Microsoft like the one available in Edge voice typing on SwiftKey, I was able to do it on my older device why am I unable to do it now. I tried to do it threw the "official support form" and I kept getting the following message...
  7. SwiftKey voice typing issues.

SwiftKey voice typing issues.: How come I cannot activate Microsoft like the one available in Edge voice typing on SwiftKey, I was able to do it on my older device why am I unable to do it now. I tried to do it threw the "official support form" and I kept getting the following message...
  8. with Voice access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    with Voice access: Hello,I've been exploring the compatibility of the Microsoft Modern Wireless headset with "Voice Access" on Windows 111 Unfortunately, I've noticed that the mute button doesn't function as expected with Voice Access, which is disappointing. I am missing something or there is...
  9. with Voice access

with Voice access: Hello,I've been exploring the compatibility of the Microsoft Modern Wireless headset with "Voice Access" on Windows 111 Unfortunately, I've noticed that the mute button doesn't function as expected with Voice Access, which is disappointing. I am missing something or there is...
  10. windows dvd player does not play voice on main movie only closed caption

windows dvd player does not play voice on main movie only closed caption: no voice on dvd movies only closed caption https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dvd-player-does-not-play-voice-on-main/eb8fd7a0-d07e-4422-be0f-58f97a5fe7b9