Windows 10: "Voice Recognition" using Cortana

Discus and support "Voice Recognition" using Cortana in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello Does Cortana give you API access for "Voice Recognition" Voice ID? I would like to authenticate my customers using Cortana. Thanks &... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by deicool, Feb 10, 2021.

1. deicool Win User

"Voice Recognition" using Cortana

Hello

Does Cortana give you API access for "Voice Recognition" Voice ID?

I would like to authenticate my customers using Cortana.

Thanks & Regards

Deepak

:)

deicool, Feb 10, 2021
  2. pcRat10 Win User

Voice Recognition not working

Figured out that disabling Cortana brought back Voice Recognition. *Dinesh
    Voice Recognition still not working like it did in 7, 8 & 8.1.
    Am I missing something or is Cortana suppose to be replacing Voice Recognition. Even on desktops and laptops? This is a laptop.

pcRat10, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Voice Recognition in Cortana

The Voice Recognition in Cortana was working. I had to Restart my computer. It quit working. I re-installed my microphone but it still would not work. My microphone is located in my Monitor along with my Web Cam. Why did this happen? It was working fine and after Restart it quit.

Jay Taunton

JayTaunton, Feb 10, 2021
  4. "Voice Recognition" using Cortana

voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

"Voice Recognition" using Cortana

1. "Voice Recognition" using Cortana - Similar Threads - Voice Recognition using

2. voice recognition dictation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    voice recognition dictation: best tablet or chrome book/laptop to record audio dictation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recognition-dictation/88f9a4d4-2521-40e6-b32d-5a0c94118c1f
  3. voice recognition

in Cortana
    voice recognition: i am from east Tennessee and have a pretty thick country accent. i have only had bad experiences with voice anything. would it help any for me to attempt to communicate? there are not a whole bunch of people who sound like me on here from my limited observation. i mean i am...
  4. What voice recognition technology is Microsoft using?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What voice recognition technology is Microsoft using?: What voice recognition technology is Microsoft using for "Voice Search" in the Edge browser on Android? It's blazing fast and accurate. Is the same technology available for dictation in Windows 10? If yes, how to enable it? submitted by /u/workalkoholic [link] [comments]...
  5. Voice Recognition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Voice Recognition: Can you have voice recognition active in WORD, but not active in any other programs during the day? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recognition/a2500d07-c695-446a-9667-482179d79d25
  6. Voice recognition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice recognition: I wish to have voice recognition on this new Dell and have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recognition/d14385e1-a0cd-44a3-90d2-9460f642da76
  7. Voice Recognition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Voice Recognition: Hi I am unable to use windows voice recognition. I am in Australia. The program will not open because my interface language is different to the voice recognition system, and I am instructed to change this under advanced options. However I cannot get to advanced options....
  8. Voice Recognition in Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Recognition in Cortana: The Voice Recognition in Cortana was working. I had to Restart my computer. It quit working. I re-installed my microphone but it still would not work. My microphone is located in my Monitor along with my Web Cam. Why did this happen? It was working fine and after Restart it...
  9. Cortana voice recognition on button click

Cortana voice recognition on button click: Hi everyone, I recently upgraded my media center to Windows 10, because I wanted to use Cortana. Basically, what I want to do is, press a button on my remote and then "talk" to Cortana. However I cannot find any hotkey, that essentially does the click on the "listen"...
  10. Voice recognition

Voice recognition: I want to use voice-recognition in Spanish, I installED Windows in Spanish, when I go to voice-recognition I can install the microphone and the reading comes in Spanish. However when I go to start voice-recognition, a message appears that the interface and the computer...