Windows 10: Voice recognition

Discus and support Voice recognition in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I wish to have voice recognition on this new Dell and have windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Peter JohnLawrence, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Voice recognition

I wish to have voice recognition on this new Dell and have windows 10

:)

Peter JohnLawrence, Aug 29, 2019

2. voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Aug 29, 2019
  3. POLNISCH Win User
    Voice recognition

I want to use voice-recognition in Spanish, I installED Windows in Spanish, when I go to voice-recognition I can install the microphone and the reading comes in Spanish. However when I go to start voice-recognition, a message appears that the interface and the computer language I not the same. It instructs me to go to the main panel of accessibility -- voice-recognition ' advanced options, but the option for a Spanish-language is not available

POLNISCH, Aug 29, 2019
  4. pcRat10 Win User

Voice recognition

Voice Recognition not working

Figured out that disabling Cortana brought back Voice Recognition. *Dinesh
    Voice Recognition still not working like it did in 7, 8 & 8.1.
    Am I missing something or is Cortana suppose to be replacing Voice Recognition. Even on desktops and laptops? This is a laptop.

pcRat10, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Voice recognition

1. Voice recognition - Similar Threads - Voice recognition

2. Speech Recognition Voice Typing for Kannada Language in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech Recognition Voice Typing for Kannada Language in Windows 11: Hey, hope you're doing great, I was checking for the speech recognition features in Windows 11 and learned that speech recognition for the Kannada language voice typing is not yet available in Windows 11. Windows 11 currently supports voice typing for Indian languages such as...
  3. Speech Recognition Voice Typing for Kannada Language in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speech Recognition Voice Typing for Kannada Language in Windows 11: Hey, hope you're doing great, I was checking for the speech recognition features in Windows 11 and learned that speech recognition for the Kannada language voice typing is not yet available in Windows 11. Windows 11 currently supports voice typing for Indian languages such as...
  4. Voice access and speech recognition should have shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice access and speech recognition should have shortcuts: I don't have to search every time for them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-access-and-speech-recognition-should-have/32828852-6922-4d72-983b-efdf50cfc671
  5. Voice access and speech recognition should have shortcuts

Voice access and speech recognition should have shortcuts: I don't have to search every time for them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-access-and-speech-recognition-should-have/32828852-6922-4d72-983b-efdf50cfc671
  6. voice recognition dictation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    voice recognition dictation: best tablet or chrome book/laptop to record audio dictation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recognition-dictation/88f9a4d4-2521-40e6-b32d-5a0c94118c1f
  7. voice recognition dictation

voice recognition dictation: best tablet or chrome book/laptop to record audio dictation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recognition-dictation/88f9a4d4-2521-40e6-b32d-5a0c94118c1f
  8. I need some help with the build and voice recognition on Windows 11, or dragon naturally...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help with the build and voice recognition on Windows 11, or dragon naturally...: Play farm simulator.22 And I would love to move to speak intact. Chat and use my voice like I do in email. And word documents and on the web. But Farm sim itself did not support that because of some type of coding. Is there a way that you guys could build? One of your speech...
  9. I need some help with the build and voice recognition on Windows 11, or dragon naturally...

I need some help with the build and voice recognition on Windows 11, or dragon naturally...: Play farm simulator.22 And I would love to move to speak intact. Chat and use my voice like I do in email. And word documents and on the web. But Farm sim itself did not support that because of some type of coding. Is there a way that you guys could build? One of your speech...
  10. Voice Recognition Stops Recognizing "Correct" Command when Dictating in Word

Voice Recognition Stops Recognizing "Correct" Command when Dictating in Word: I am repeatedly having an issue across multiple PCs and microphones when trying to dictate text into Microsfot Word with Windows Voice Recognition.WVR will sometimes stop recognizing the "Correct" command, and instead recognizes it as text to be dictated. When this happens,...