Windows 10: Voice recorder app is capturing my computers sound too

Discus and support Voice recorder app is capturing my computers sound too in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, When I recorded my voice via headphone mic, it was just not only recording my voice but sound of youtube playing in background. Voice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by osama00765, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Voice recorder app is capturing my computers sound too

Hi there, When I recorded my voice via headphone mic, it was just not only recording my voice but sound of youtube playing in background. Voice recorder should record only my voice via microphone. Stereo mix option is also disabled too.

:)

osama00765, Nov 6, 2020
  2. MarvelArt Win User

Need Voice Recording App

Hi, guys, I need a voice recording app which can record clearly the voice of mine. So please anybody have any suggestion regarding it can please share it with me.

MarvelArt, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Sound Recorder isn't Working!

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To guide you In right direction we want to know:

-Are you using voice recorder or any other app to do so?

I would suggest you to try these methods and check if that helps:

Method 1:

Please run Recording Run Troubleshooter.

You may try to run the in-built Windows Recording Audio troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Recording Audio to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to use the sound recorder and check if you are able to record the sound.

• In the Windows Start screen, type “sound recorder”, then select Sound Recorder from the search results.
    • Try recording your voice through your microphone, then play it back. To do so, simply tap or click Start Recording, speak to the microphone, and then save the file so you can play the recording.

This will helps us to find out if the issue is with any online messenger like Skype or Windows.

I also suggest you to install the latest driver for Mic from the manufacturer’s website.

I also request you to refer the following link:

Sound Recorder app for Windows: FAQ

Sound Recorder app for Windows: FAQ

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 6, 2020
  4. kehc123 Win User

Voice recorder app is capturing my computers sound too

Voice Recorder App

I conducted an interview with Microsoft Teams and recorded the audio with the voice recorder app. I am unfamiliar with how the Teams recording function worked and figured the voice recorder work would still work. It did not. It captured my voice but not
    my interviewees'. Is there a way to salvage the file?

kehc123, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Voice recorder app is capturing my computers sound too

1. Voice recorder app is capturing my computers sound too - Similar Threads - Voice recorder app

2. Win + G screen recording didn't capture my voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win + G screen recording didn't capture my voice: I used Win + G to record a Zoom meeting. Four people, including me. I can hear the other three people in the recording, but I can't hear me.What up with that?...
  3. Win + G screen recording didn't capture my voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win + G screen recording didn't capture my voice: I used Win + G to record a Zoom meeting. Four people, including me. I can hear the other three people in the recording, but I can't hear me.What up with that?...
  4. Voice Recorder is not recording the incoming voice or say system sound when recording.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice Recorder is not recording the incoming voice or say system sound when recording.: Windows 10 voice recorder is not recording the system sound. Whereas in the other laptop with Windows 10 the voice recorder is recording both incoming and outgoing sounds. I've lost my important meeting recording due to this issue.Windows version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042 OS...
  5. All Sounds On Computer Goes Through Voice Chat and Voice Recorder

All Sounds On Computer Goes Through Voice Chat and Voice Recorder: Hello, My laptop is HP Omen 17t. Exact product number is: X9Z34EA#AB8 All my drivers and Windows 10 is up-to-date. No pending Windows updates or anything. The issue started a couple of weeks ago, out of nowhere, while I was playing a game with my friends, using...
  6. [help] Xbox game bar does not record my voice or others voices in captures

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [help] Xbox game bar does not record my voice or others voices in captures: Xbox game bar to my knowledge is the easiest way to record game clips, and for a while it was working great. Now all of a sudden it records game audio but not voices. I’ve made sure capture settings are set to all and my microphone access is open to other apps. submitted by...
  7. Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person

Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person: Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person. It was working before, but after I update a few months back it stopped recording the person on the other line. I tried some troubleshooting steps that I found here and that did not solve the issue. Thank you!...
  8. Voice Recorder App

Voice Recorder App: I conducted an interview with Microsoft Teams and recorded the audio with the voice recorder app. I am unfamiliar with how the Teams recording function worked and figured the voice recorder work would still work. It did not. It captured my voice but not my interviewees'. Is...
  9. Voice Recorder App not working

Voice Recorder App not working: I can't get my Voice Recorder app to launch on Windows 10. My PC recognizes my mike, and I have downloaded the Voice recorder App, but the app refuses to move from the title page, which is simply the icon of the mike. When I hit Control R to record, nothing happens. I wonder...
  10. No sound on voice recorder file

No sound on voice recorder file: Hi I used voice recorder to record a meeting using my laptop and the internal microphone. The file is available and saved but when I play it I can't hear any sound. Please advise...