Windows 10: Voice Recorder Error?

Discus and support Voice Recorder Error? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; We couldn't save this recording. It looks like the auto saved file was deleted before you finished recording it... Nothing major. But why the error?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gelbs, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Gelbs Win User

Voice Recorder Error?

We couldn't save this recording. It looks like the auto saved file was deleted before you finished recording it...

Nothing major. But why the error? It never use to say that. It actually saves anyway!

:)

Gelbs, Aug 4, 2016

2. how to increase voice recording length in n73

how to increase voice recording length in n73

dineshgupta111, Aug 4, 2016
  3. saberman Win User
    Where Can I Find Voice Recorder Server?

I have installed Voice Recorder Pro on my Nokia 822 Running WIndows Phone 8.1.

The instructions for transferring the recordings to a PC require the use of Voice Recorder Server. Unfortunately, the link provided in the help area is broken.

I check a number of recording apps in the Windows Store and they all refer to Voice Recorder Server with the same broken link.

Is there anyplace I can download Voice Recorder Server from?

(I can't use the upload to SkyDrive option as that is limited to about 10 minutes of recording time.)

If Voice Recorder Server is not available all of the voice recording apps in the Windows Store should indicate that the recorded items cannot be transferred to a PC.

If anyone has an installation package for Voice Recorder Server please upload it to OneDrive and provide a link.

saberman, Aug 4, 2016
Thema:

Voice Recorder Error?

1. Voice Recorder Error? - Similar Threads - Voice Recorder Error

2. voice recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    voice recording: Hi i need to be able to record a 90 min piece of audio - a telephone conversation taking place on a landline on loud speaker I have no smartphone & wouldnt know how to use one if i had access to one, i'm more comfortable using laptop to do things.I wont need to edit it as its...
  3. Voice Recording

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Voice Recording: I have no way to save Voice Recordings on the app, there is nothing on the left. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recording/202b6922-4d6c-49a6-b88f-12350acb0dee
  4. voice recordings

in Windows 10 Customization
    voice recordings: i can make 5-20 minute recordings but when i email them the recordings are not attatched or cannot be opened. everything on my end looks like it is attatched, sending via email...
  5. voice recorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    voice recorder: hi, i tried to record something the other day but when i play it back all i hear is static and some times nothing at all, so i enabled stero mix and made it my default device in the sound setting still didnt work but it does pick up output sounds from the computer like when...
  6. Voice Recording

Voice Recording: I have been recording meetings with Voice Recorder, am now trying to listen to these recordings but unable to hear any sound. I can hear prior recordings. I played around and figured that the microphone input made the difference. Is there anyway to retrieve the sound in...
  7. Voice rEcorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice rEcorder: Hi. Every so often, we’re given online training to do through the federal government website at work. These trainings are essentially interactive PowerPoint presentations, which have audio recordings giving the “lecture” part of the training. While I’m able to use the Snip...
  8. Voice Recorder

Voice Recorder: There is 255 gigs free on the C drive and voice recorder is saying no more free space after 20 minutes of recording. Why will it not record more than that? why is it being limited/...
  9. Voice Recorder

Voice Recorder: Voice Recorder quality improved by eliminating high and low frequencies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder/41b8900d-8b9f-4f85-bd5e-55a26a93a651
  10. voice recorder

in Windows 10 Customization
    voice recorder: When I attempt to start the Voice Recorder app, the app opens to a blank 'white' colored window. No text of any type appears. pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder/5e183565-2c89-4afe-ab31-a59aa8a5346f