Windows 10: voice recorder needs an update, but we're unable to apply the update right now

Discus and support voice recorder needs an update, but we're unable to apply the update right now in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; after switching from windows 10 to windows 11 when I try to open the voice recorder then shows the error "voice recorder needs an update, but we're... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobinChauhan1, Nov 23, 2021.

1. voice recorder needs an update, but we're unable to apply the update right now

after switching from windows 10 to windows 11 when I try to open the voice recorder then shows the error "voice recorder needs an update, but we're unable to apply the update right now" and I updated the driver and restart the laptop. still not working

:)

RobinChauhan1, Nov 23, 2021
  2. Vicky Acs Win User

can't find voice recorder in Win10

Hi,

We suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the app. To do this, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key and type Windows Powershell in search box.
    • Right click on Windows Powershell and select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsSoundRecorder * | remove-appxpackage

4. Re-install the
    Window Voice Recorder
    app from the Windows Store.

Keep us updated with the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vicky Acs, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Ian Sal Win User

voice recorder needs an update, but we're unable to apply the update right now

Windows Lumia 650 Voice Recorder Update

Hi Chiquita,

If WiFi connection is not an issue, check from Store if you do have a lot of pending updates. Follow these steps:

• From app list, open Store.
    • Tap burger icon (3 horizontal lines) from top left corner.
    • Scroll down to Downloads and updates.
    • Cancel updates for other apps that are in progress, and leave, prioritize Voice recorder app to update.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

voice recorder needs an update, but we're unable to apply the update right now

1. voice recorder needs an update, but we're unable to apply the update right now - Similar Threads - voice recorder needs

2. Xbox App Won't open on windows 11 saying "Xbox needs an update, but we're unable to apply...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Won't open on windows 11 saying "Xbox needs an update, but we're unable to apply...: Keep on getting this even though I do have internet, I tried updating on microsoft store but I get Error code 0x80072F8F https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-wont-open-on-windows-11-saying-xbox-needs/3b26fff1-0542-4a30-8ec6-78f955a46d42
  3. Xbox App Won't open on windows 11 saying "Xbox needs an update, but we're unable to apply...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App Won't open on windows 11 saying "Xbox needs an update, but we're unable to apply...: Keep on getting this even though I do have internet, I tried updating on microsoft store but I get Error code 0x80072F8F https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-wont-open-on-windows-11-saying-xbox-needs/3b26fff1-0542-4a30-8ec6-78f955a46d42
  4. voice recorder needs an update, but we're unable to apply the update right now

voice recorder needs an update, but we're unable to apply the update right now: after switching from windows 10 to windows 11 when I try to open the voice recorder then shows the error "voice recorder needs an update, but we're unable to apply the update right now" and I updated the driver and restart the laptop. still not working...
  5. voice recordings

in Windows 10 Customization
    voice recordings: i can make 5-20 minute recordings but when i email them the recordings are not attatched or cannot be opened. everything on my end looks like it is attatched, sending via email...
  6. voice recorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    voice recorder: hi, i tried to record something the other day but when i play it back all i hear is static and some times nothing at all, so i enabled stero mix and made it my default device in the sound setting still didnt work but it does pick up output sounds from the computer like when...
  7. Voice Recording

Voice Recording: I have been recording meetings with Voice Recorder, am now trying to listen to these recordings but unable to hear any sound. I can hear prior recordings. I played around and figured that the microphone input made the difference. Is there anyway to retrieve the sound in...
  8. Voice rEcorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice rEcorder: Hi. Every so often, we’re given online training to do through the federal government website at work. These trainings are essentially interactive PowerPoint presentations, which have audio recordings giving the “lecture” part of the training. While I’m able to use the Snip...
  9. Voice Recorder

Voice Recorder: There is 255 gigs free on the C drive and voice recorder is saying no more free space after 20 minutes of recording. Why will it not record more than that? why is it being limited/...
  10. Beware latest voice recorder update, it’s broken

Beware latest voice recorder update, it’s broken: Turned pc on this evening and done my usual check for updates in the store app. Several came through one of which was for voice recorder. It’s a bad update as now trying to launching it results in the app crashing. It’s the same across all our home PCs. So it is clearly an MS...