Windows 10: Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...

Discus and support Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i need a solution for this asap as i need to hear the other person's audio and it was on loud speaker i did not use a mic for this even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nadine Alame, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...

i need a solution for this asap as i need to hear the other person's audio and it was on loud speaker i did not use a mic for this even

:)

Nadine Alame, Dec 2, 2022
  2. C.h.e Win User

Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person

Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person.

It was working before, but after I update a few months back it stopped recording the person on the other line. I tried some troubleshooting steps that I found here and that did not solve the issue.

Thank you!

C.h.e, Dec 2, 2022
  3. MarvelArt Win User
    Need Voice Recording App

Hi, guys, I need a voice recording app which can record clearly the voice of mine. So please anybody have any suggestion regarding it can please share it with me.

MarvelArt, Dec 2, 2022
  4. Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...

voice recorder

Hi EvgeniBurshtein,

In order to access your voice recorder again, I would like to suggest the helpful post of Vicky Acs from Microsoft by clicking the link provided below. The link will show you how to access the voice recorder again by uninstalling and reinstalling the Windows
    Voice Recorder app. This post has been marked as answer by the thread's original poster and may be the solution for the issue that you are facing. Click the link for the detailed steps.

can't find voice recorder in Win10

Let us know the result for us to help you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...

1. Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call... - Similar Threads - Voice Recorder picks

2. Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...: i need a solution for this asap as i need to hear the other person's audio and it was on loud speaker i did not use a mic for this even https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder-picks-up-my-voice-during-a-teams/3280ac72-d8cf-4f57-bc15-59feb0874998
  3. Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...: i need a solution for this asap as i need to hear the other person's audio and it was on loud speaker i did not use a mic for this even https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder-picks-up-my-voice-during-a-teams/3280ac72-d8cf-4f57-bc15-59feb0874998
  4. My sound cuts in and out during voice calls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My sound cuts in and out during voice calls.: I'm having a very frustrating problem. When it comes to voice calls on for example Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype, Vonage, the speaker and microphone will sometimes cut out randomly for several seconds. This issue does not affect sound overall so I don't know I have the problem...
  5. My sound cuts in and out during voice calls.

My sound cuts in and out during voice calls.: I'm having a very frustrating problem. When it comes to voice calls on for example Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype, Vonage, the speaker and microphone will sometimes cut out randomly for several seconds. This issue does not affect sound overall so I don't know I have the problem...
  6. My sound cuts in and out during voice calls.

7. Voice Recorder picks up my mic but not other person on a call

in Windows 10 Customization
    Voice Recorder picks up my mic but not other person on a call: I searched for how to resolve this problem to no avail. Through trial and error, I discovered a fix. If you use Voice Recorder or other record apps like Audacity and it records your voice from the mic but does not record the other party e.g., on Zoom or Teams calls: Go to...
  8. Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person

Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person: Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person. It was working before, but after I update a few months back it stopped recording the person on the other line. I tried some troubleshooting steps that I found here and that did not solve the issue. Thank you!...
  9. Problem with voice calls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with voice calls: Hello, I've been having a weird problem with any video chat I'm trying to have on my computer which are pretty necessary at the moment. I can see the people I'm trying to talk with, but I can't hear them. They can see/hear me. I've tried it on Skype, Discord, Zoom and...
  10. Voice recorder issue when recording Microsoft Teams meeting calls

Voice recorder issue when recording Microsoft Teams meeting calls: Hi, I try to use voice recorder in my Windows 10 laptop and sometimes need to record lectures/ talks to transcribe later can't type as fast as speakers talk esp in long presentations. The meetings usually happen via Microsoft Teams. However, when i play it back, only my...