Windows 10: Voice Recorder

Discus and support Voice Recorder in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot get the voice recorder to work. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder/bd1260c3-2de5-4556-b86a-b9e62fefb2ac Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PamelaOutram, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Voice Recorder

I cannot get the voice recorder to work. Help

:)

PamelaOutram, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...our-post/2594b08e-32a3-476a-85a6-b021181be7e4

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jun 29, 2020
  3. MarvelArt Win User
    Need Voice Recording App

Hi, guys, I need a voice recording app which can record clearly the voice of mine. So please anybody have any suggestion regarding it can please share it with me.

MarvelArt, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Voice Recorder

voice recorder

Hi EvgeniBurshtein,

In order to access your voice recorder again, I would like to suggest the helpful post of Vicky Acs from Microsoft by clicking the link provided below. The link will show you how to access the voice recorder again by uninstalling and reinstalling the Windows
    Voice Recorder app. This post has been marked as answer by the thread's original poster and may be the solution for the issue that you are facing. Click the link for the detailed steps.

can't find voice recorder in Win10

Let us know the result for us to help you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Voice Recorder

1. Voice Recorder - Similar Threads - Voice Recorder

2. Burning Voice Recordings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Burning Voice Recordings: Why is it that some of the tracks of my voice recordings have been in slow motion when I've burned them to blank CDs since this spring? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-voice-recordings/2366188c-4180-4935-89ac-03f827895e00
  3. Voice Recorder App

Voice Recorder App: I conducted an interview with Microsoft Teams and recorded the audio with the voice recorder app. I am unfamiliar with how the Teams recording function worked and figured the voice recorder work would still work. It did not. It captured my voice but not my interviewees'. Is...
  4. Microsoft Voice Recorder app issue

Microsoft Voice Recorder app issue: My Voice Recorder app launches with the mic button in the middle as the only UI. When I click the button an error message displays, reading "Before you can record, we need access to your Documents folder." That's it. No browser/file path text box. Nothing. Images attached...
  5. Using the Voice Recorder.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using the Voice Recorder.: I would like to figure out how to make "layered" music, in this era when musicians can't get together. I thought I'd experiment with making a recording of a duet with me playing both parts. My biggest puzzle is this. I can make a recording of me playing the first part....
  6. Where is the recording made by the Windows "Voice Recorder" stored?

Where is the recording made by the Windows "Voice Recorder" stored?: Where is the recording made by the Windows "Voice Recorder" stored? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-recording-made-by-the-windows-voice/1b1baad5-c44e-429d-a97f-79d0c32ad1b1
  7. voice recordings

in Windows 10 Customization
    voice recordings: i can make 5-20 minute recordings but when i email them the recordings are not attatched or cannot be opened. everything on my end looks like it is attatched, sending via email...
  8. microsoft voice recordings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft voice recordings: i am making voice recordings on microsoft 10 app [ not too long but any where fro 3-10 minutes] but when i email them the recording is not attatched. On my end looks like attatched...
  9. voice recorder

voice recorder: hi, i tried to record something the other day but when i play it back all i hear is static and some times nothing at all, so i enabled stero mix and made it my default device in the sound setting still didnt work but it does pick up output sounds from the computer like when...
  10. Audio recordings slow down voice and makes voice deeper

Audio recordings slow down voice and makes voice deeper: My voice becomes distorted, my audio recordings, have been slowed and my voice becomes deeper. I have tried it in clean boot and it has worked but when I put it to sleep or restart it, it has the same problem, this problem is very annoying please help me!...