Windows 10: Voice Recording

Discus and support Voice Recording in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have no way to save Voice Recordings on the app, there is nothing on the left. Help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LindyPrittie, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Voice Recording

I have no way to save Voice Recordings on the app, there is nothing on the left. Help please

:)

LindyPrittie, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

How to include a screenshot in your post

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jun 22, 2021
  3. MarvelArt Win User
    Need Voice Recording App

Hi, guys, I need a voice recording app which can record clearly the voice of mine. So please anybody have any suggestion regarding it can please share it with me.

MarvelArt, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Voice Recording

voice recorder

Hi EvgeniBurshtein,

In order to access your voice recorder again, I would like to suggest the helpful post of Vicky Acs from Microsoft by clicking the link provided below. The link will show you how to access the voice recorder again by uninstalling and reinstalling the Windows
    Voice Recorder app. This post has been marked as answer by the thread's original poster and may be the solution for the issue that you are facing. Click the link for the detailed steps.

can't find voice recorder in Win10

Let us know the result for us to help you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Voice Recording

1. Voice Recording - Similar Threads - Voice Recording

2. olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...: Hello:I have an Olympus digital voice recorder VN-960PC. The "hold" button slides up and down on the side of this device. However, the button fell off while the device was off and in the "hold" position. As a result, the device is turned off, and I have not been able to turn...
  3. olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...: Hello:I have an Olympus digital voice recorder VN-960PC. The "hold" button slides up and down on the side of this device. However, the button fell off while the device was off and in the "hold" position. As a result, the device is turned off, and I have not been able to turn...
  4. Voice Recorder App not working even with access to my documents folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Recorder App not working even with access to my documents folder?: My voice recorder is saying to allow access to my documents folder before I can record but my voice recorder already has access to my documents and I am still getting the same error message. I have tried to reset the app. Please advise....
  5. Voice Recorder App not working even with access to my documents folder?

Voice Recorder App not working even with access to my documents folder?: My voice recorder is saying to allow access to my documents folder before I can record but my voice recorder already has access to my documents and I am still getting the same error message. I have tried to reset the app. Please advise....
  6. Voice Recorder App not working even with access to my documents folder?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. External USB Microphone records muffled telephone voice via USB-A and crisp natural voice...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External USB Microphone records muffled telephone voice via USB-A and crisp natural voice...: Hi Microsoft Experts,I'm trying to record a podcast episode. I'm using the following devices and software:1. Lenovo Yoga Pro 7i laptop2. Samson Q2U Microphone plugged in via USB-A3. Audacity for audio editingWhen recording my voice with the Samson Mic plugged in via the USB-A...
  8. External USB Microphone records muffled telephone voice via USB-A and crisp natural voice...

External USB Microphone records muffled telephone voice via USB-A and crisp natural voice...: Hi Microsoft Experts,I'm trying to record a podcast episode. I'm using the following devices and software:1. Lenovo Yoga Pro 7i laptop2. Samson Q2U Microphone plugged in via USB-A3. Audacity for audio editingWhen recording my voice with the Samson Mic plugged in via the USB-A...
  9. Hi. My microphone is not recording in any apps like whatsapp, voice record , xbox though...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. My microphone is not recording in any apps like whatsapp, voice record , xbox though...: Hi. My microphone is not recording in any apps like whatsapp, voice record , xbox though the microphone has access. But apps installed from browser is working i.e. chrome,zoom. How to fix this issue ?...
  10. Hi. My microphone is not recording in any apps like whatsapp, voice record , xbox though...

Hi. My microphone is not recording in any apps like whatsapp, voice record , xbox though...: Hi. My microphone is not recording in any apps like whatsapp, voice record , xbox though the microphone has access. But apps installed from browser is working i.e. chrome,zoom. How to fix this issue ?...