Windows 10: Voice Recordings on Windows 10

Discus and support Voice Recordings on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I save the recordings? There's nothing on the left side.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LindyP19, Jun 22, 2021.

1. LindyP19 Win User

Voice Recordings on Windows 10

How do I save the recordings? There's nothing on the left side.

:)

LindyP19, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

How to include a screenshot in your post

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Voice Recorder

Hello Linda,

Issues with Windows 10 apps can usually be fixed by running the troubleshooter for Windows apps. To do that, you may refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If the problem persists, you may try to reinstall Voice Recorder by doing the following:

• Type in Powershell in the search field and hit Enter.
    • Right-click on Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Click on Yes.
    • In the PowerShell box, type in or copy and paste Get-AppxPackage *soundrecorder* | Remove-AppxPackage, and press Enter.
    • Once Voice Recorder is uninstalled, open the Store app, download, and install Voice Recorder.

Also, we suggest that you refer to the troubleshooting steps for fixing Cortana and Start menu on the link below:

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Hector Mad, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Vicky Acs Win User

can't find voice recorder in Win10

Hi,

We suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the app. To do this, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key and type Windows Powershell in search box.
    • Right click on Windows Powershell and select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsSoundRecorder * | remove-appxpackage

4. Re-install the
    Window Voice Recorder
    app from the Windows Store.

Keep us updated with the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vicky Acs, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Voice Recordings on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Voice Recordings

2. olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...: Hello:I have an Olympus digital voice recorder VN-960PC. The "hold" button slides up and down on the side of this device. However, the button fell off while the device was off and in the "hold" position. As a result, the device is turned off, and I have not been able to turn...
  3. olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...: Hello:I have an Olympus digital voice recorder VN-960PC. The "hold" button slides up and down on the side of this device. However, the button fell off while the device was off and in the "hold" position. As a result, the device is turned off, and I have not been able to turn...
  4. Voice Recorder App not working even with access to my documents folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Recorder App not working even with access to my documents folder?: My voice recorder is saying to allow access to my documents folder before I can record but my voice recorder already has access to my documents and I am still getting the same error message. I have tried to reset the app. Please advise....
  5. Voice Recorder App not working even with access to my documents folder?

Voice Recorder App not working even with access to my documents folder?: My voice recorder is saying to allow access to my documents folder before I can record but my voice recorder already has access to my documents and I am still getting the same error message. I have tried to reset the app. Please advise....
  6. Voice Recorder App not working even with access to my documents folder?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. External USB Microphone records muffled telephone voice via USB-A and crisp natural voice...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External USB Microphone records muffled telephone voice via USB-A and crisp natural voice...: Hi Microsoft Experts,I'm trying to record a podcast episode. I'm using the following devices and software:1. Lenovo Yoga Pro 7i laptop2. Samson Q2U Microphone plugged in via USB-A3. Audacity for audio editingWhen recording my voice with the Samson Mic plugged in via the USB-A...
  8. External USB Microphone records muffled telephone voice via USB-A and crisp natural voice...

External USB Microphone records muffled telephone voice via USB-A and crisp natural voice...: Hi Microsoft Experts,I'm trying to record a podcast episode. I'm using the following devices and software:1. Lenovo Yoga Pro 7i laptop2. Samson Q2U Microphone plugged in via USB-A3. Audacity for audio editingWhen recording my voice with the Samson Mic plugged in via the USB-A...
  9. Hi. My microphone is not recording in any apps like whatsapp, voice record , xbox though...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. My microphone is not recording in any apps like whatsapp, voice record , xbox though...: Hi. My microphone is not recording in any apps like whatsapp, voice record , xbox though the microphone has access. But apps installed from browser is working i.e. chrome,zoom. How to fix this issue ?...
  10. Hi. My microphone is not recording in any apps like whatsapp, voice record , xbox though...

Hi. My microphone is not recording in any apps like whatsapp, voice record , xbox though...: Hi. My microphone is not recording in any apps like whatsapp, voice record , xbox though the microphone has access. But apps installed from browser is working i.e. chrome,zoom. How to fix this issue ?...