Windows 10: Voice still listed after language pack removed

Discus and support Voice still listed after language pack removed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I installed some language packs to try out the different voices. I have now clicked the remove button on them but in the drop-down-menu they are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jake9wi, Jan 17, 2021.

1. jake9wi Win User

Voice still listed after language pack removed

Hello, I installed some language packs to try out the different voices. I have now clicked the remove button on them but in the drop-down-menu they are still listed.

Voice still listed after language pack removed a2e9e2e5-749f-472a-9118-dcb4e28763e0?upload=true.png

:)

jake9wi, Jan 17, 2021

2. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Trying to change display language but "No language pack available"

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the English language pack.
    I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download the language pack.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Double click on Language.

• Click on Add language.

• Double Click on English language.

• Click on options on right hand side of the English language pack.

• Click on Download and install language pack.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Voice still listed after language pack removed

Speech language pack is not download!!

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the below information to help you better.

• When you say Language pack it not downloading, do you receive any error message?
    • If yes, what is the error message?

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

Language packs for Windows

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Voice still listed after language pack removed

1. Voice still listed after language pack removed - Similar Threads - Voice still listed

2. Language pack not downloading + uninstalled language still there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack not downloading + uninstalled language still there: I used to have the Japanese language pack, but last week it just suddenly disappeared no updates or new programs, and now I cannot reinstall it. It always gets stuck at downloading the Basic Typing feature, I have tried troubleshooting keyboard and of course restarting the...
  3. Language pack not downloading + uninstalled language still there

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language pack not downloading + uninstalled language still there: I used to have the Japanese language pack, but last week it just suddenly disappeared no updates or new programs, and now I cannot reinstall it. It always gets stuck at downloading the Basic Typing feature, I have tried troubleshooting keyboard and of course restarting the...
  4. Language Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Packs: Unable to install German on win 11. Two different computers one laptop and one desktop Intel I5 and Intel I7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-packs/4b07fcc2-9ed7-43c2-98ef-2533392b4cf0
  5. English language pack for English voice recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    English language pack for English voice recognition: Hi There,My PC has only Japanese language pack and I need English one for English voice recognition. Though I tried to install it with my local admin right, I couldn't. I guess Windows Updates should be activated at installing language packs. I need your help to install...
  6. English language pack for English voice recognition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    English language pack for English voice recognition: Hi There,My PC has only Japanese language pack and I need English one for English voice recognition. Though I tried to install it with my local admin right, I couldn't. I guess Windows Updates should be activated at installing language packs. I need your help to install...
  7. English language pack for English voice recognition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. language pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    language pack: I have windows 10. May I install a language pack on my surface pro 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack/945ee503-78f7-4163-974e-c7e10998bd74
  9. Cannot fully remove language packs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot fully remove language packs: Hello! I've had three versions of English installed on my computer at various points en-US, en-GB and en-AU, but the issue is that now I only want en-AU, but I can't get rid of the other ones. I can press 'remove' in the language settings, but I can still see their packs...
  10. language pack removal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    language pack removal: At present some cumulative updates fail to install (I will go back to an earlier Macrium image), What wonders me is that repeatedly system restore points were created with the text: Language Pack Removal. Any clue? 132475