Windows 10: Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp

Discus and support Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Clipchamps' Text to Speech works fine with one exception: I cannot activate Voice style.A "no entry" sign appears when I hover over the default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LouisPeperzak, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp

Clipchamps' Text to Speech works fine with one exception: I cannot activate Voice style.A "no entry" sign appears when I hover over the default General.What could be the reason?Thanks,Louis

:)

LouisPeperzak, Mar 1, 2023
  2. enrix Win User

word 2010 text to speech cannot change voice

Hello

I have enabled text to speech on Windows 10 and have selected MS David desktop voice and it seems to work fine when I test it however when I use text to speech on Word 2010 the voice is always that of MS Hazel desktop and I do not seem to be able to change it. Any suggestion?

Many thanks,

enrix, Mar 1, 2023
  3. how can you change the alert voice (text to speech) default?

Hi Rob,

Scroll down to 'Manage voices and click Add voices.

Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp 334063d1621698412t-how-can-you-change-alert-voice-text-speech-default-0522-add-voices.jpg

Type English or other into 'Select a language below...'.

Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp 334064d1621698495t-how-can-you-change-alert-voice-text-speech-default-0522-add-voices-english.jpg

And choose from the English options listed. I'm using winver 2004 in Canada, these are the options that are displayed on my PC.

W10 Tweaker, Mar 1, 2023
  4. grecinos Win User

Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp

How do you change the text to speech voice in a (Windows) vbscript?

Hey guys,

I'm trying to create a text to speech vbscript. The problem I'm having is that I can only select between 3 voices. I have 8 available in Windows 10.

Here is my code:

Code: set voice = CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice") set voice.Voice = voice.GetVoices.Item(1) voice.Rate = 1 voice.Volume = 90 voice.Speak TextMessage[/quote] I get a vbs error message when I choose a number greater than 2 for the voice.GetVoices.Item(1) parameter.

Error: 0x80045039
    Code: 80045039
    Source: (null)

Any suggestions?

TIA,

grecinos

grecinos, Mar 1, 2023
Thema:

Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp

1. Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp - Similar Threads - Voice style Text

2. Can i use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video?: Can I use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-clipchamp-text-to-speech-voice-for/2d13f6db-48b3-4788-929a-9ea72a738fe2
  3. Can i use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video?: Can I use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-clipchamp-text-to-speech-voice-for/2d13f6db-48b3-4788-929a-9ea72a738fe2
  4. CLIPCHAMP PROBLEM: Help ASAP: Text to voice, the beginning of each part of text to voice...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLIPCHAMP PROBLEM: Help ASAP: Text to voice, the beginning of each part of text to voice...: Hello every beginning of the text to voice disappears when playing the video. When there is a lack of space of more than 2 seconds from the previous o text to voice included to the, let's say, audio line.Please help me understand how to fix it or provide me a trick, I had...
  5. CLIPCHAMP PROBLEM: Help ASAP: Text to voice, the beginning of each part of text to voice...

CLIPCHAMP PROBLEM: Help ASAP: Text to voice, the beginning of each part of text to voice...: Hello every beginning of the text to voice disappears when playing the video. When there is a lack of space of more than 2 seconds from the previous o text to voice included to the, let's say, audio line.Please help me understand how to fix it or provide me a trick, I had...
  6. can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video and youtube podcast for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video and youtube podcast for...: can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video for commercial purpose https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-clipchamp-text-to-speech-voice-for/9b5326e4-50d0-483b-b03c-0bfc2d0a3c88
  7. can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video and youtube podcast for...

can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video and youtube podcast for...: can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video for commercial purpose https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-clipchamp-text-to-speech-voice-for/9b5326e4-50d0-483b-b03c-0bfc2d0a3c88
  8. Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp: Clipchamps' Text to Speech works fine with one exception: I cannot activate Voice style.A "no entry" sign appears when I hover over the default General.What could be the reason?Thanks,Louis...
  9. Text-To-Speech voices not installing properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text-To-Speech voices not installing properly: As part of a development project, I downloaded/installed some new TTS files: English-Australia Voices: James/Catherine, English-Great Britain Voices: George/Hazel/Susan & English-Ireland Voices: Sean. All voices worked properly after installation using the "Preview Voice"...
  10. Text to Speech Not all Voices Appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text to Speech Not all Voices Appearing: I've installed several different voice packages for a variety of languages using the instruction given by Microsoft How to download Text-to-Speech languages for Windows 10 - Office Support microsoft.com All the installed voices are showing up here with their languages, but...