Windows 10: Voice to document
Discus and support Voice to document in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I would like to use the voice to document feature but do not have a microphone key next to my spacebar on my Dell laptop or anywhere on the laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rena_720, Dec 29, 2022.
Thema:
Voice to document
Loading...
-
Voice to document - Similar Threads - Voice document
-
Voice Isolation not working in Voice Access in Windows 11
in Windows 10 NewsVoice Isolation not working in Voice Access in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Voice Isolation in Windows 11 Voice Access’ feature helps reduce background noise and focuses on your voice. If it’s not working, check your Windows version, make sure you set up your voice correctly, verify your microphone, or look for voice signal issues. In this... -
Voice Recorder App not working even with access to my documents folder?
in Windows 10 GamingVoice Recorder App not working even with access to my documents folder?: My voice recorder is saying to allow access to my documents folder before I can record but my voice recorder already has access to my documents and I am still getting the same error message. I have tried to reset the app. Please advise.... -
Voice Recorder App not working even with access to my documents folder?
in Windows 10 Software and AppsVoice Recorder App not working even with access to my documents folder?: My voice recorder is saying to allow access to my documents folder before I can record but my voice recorder already has access to my documents and I am still getting the same error message. I have tried to reset the app. Please advise.... -
Voice Recorder App not working even with access to my documents folder?
in Windows 10 CustomizationVoice Recorder App not working even with access to my documents folder?: My voice recorder is saying to allow access to my documents folder before I can record but my voice recorder already has access to my documents and I am still getting the same error message. I have tried to reset the app. Please advise.... -
Why am I unable to access voices, documents, or photos within the Whatsapp app on Microsoft...
in Windows 10 GamingWhy am I unable to access voices, documents, or photos within the Whatsapp app on Microsoft...: The whatsapp application is not viewing images or documents and voices in the windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-access-voices-documents-or/7259e4aa-a979-483c-ac6f-34a6354437aa -
Why am I unable to access voices, documents, or photos within the Whatsapp app on Microsoft...
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWhy am I unable to access voices, documents, or photos within the Whatsapp app on Microsoft...: The whatsapp application is not viewing images or documents and voices in the windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-access-voices-documents-or/7259e4aa-a979-483c-ac6f-34a6354437aa -
Voice to document
in Windows 10 Software and AppsVoice to document: I would like to use the voice to document feature but do not have a microphone key next to my spacebar on my Dell laptop or anywhere on the laptop. Should I buy an external keyboard with that option or is there another way to make it work?... -
Windows Voice Recorder needs access to Documents folder
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWindows Voice Recorder needs access to Documents folder: Hi I get this message when I open the app, but when I made a new user it works fine but I want to use my original user account. Can someone help?... -
Voice Recorder needs to access my documents folder Windows 10
in Windows 10 Software and AppsVoice Recorder needs to access my documents folder Windows 10: Voice Recorder needs to access my documents folder Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder-needs-to-access-my-documents-folder/29dfe2b7-d741-435c-903f-086e1ca638cc